Eco-Friendly Family
Options

my MF'ers still stink!!

grrr. guess i better break down and buy some bac-out or bleach.Angry
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: my MF'ers still stink!!

• Options
    I bleached mine and they didn't stink for about 3 weeks. Then, the smell came back along with a horrible diaper rash.?
  • Options
    That really sucks :( You've been dealing with that for awhile, huh? We still haven't had any stink issues, so I'm just crossing my fingers and waiting...
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yes- i have been dealing with this for a few weeks. to this point, i have only used very hot water (boiled water poured into wash) and dawn. these things aren't working....

i thought the stink was goone until i went to get a dipe out of the dryer. i smelled a BG insert and it stunk. boo!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That really does suck. I hope you can get it figured out soon. How many inserts is it? It's not the whole dipe, right?
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options
    This is precisely why I'm phasing out all our mf. I got soooo tired of dealing with the stink all the time. Our ammonia issues ended up so bad at one point that ds got a terrible burn like reaction that had him screaming in pain in the middle of the night. The second he went in a disposable he was quite as a mouse. Next day he had open sores. That's when the mf went to the bottom of the drawer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"