April 2014 Moms
Options

Who else is on bed rest??

How are you keeping yourself entertained? I've been put on bed rest as a precaution due to creeping blood pressure. I have watched enough tv and movies to last me the rest of the year, have to charge my phone many times per day, have read everything I own!! Going nuts here! What are you doing to keep yourself sane?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who else is on bed rest??

• Options
    I'm not on mandatory, just recommended left sided bed rest, so I just try not to overdo things and lay down for a few hours between tasks throughout the day, and I still get bored.

Aside from TV/movies, I will spend time on my iPad on the internet, shopping, playing Candy Crush and reading my pregnancy/baby books and FaceTime with my mom and sisters.

Unfortunately I left my iPad at the salon last Wednesday and have been without it though. :(
  • Options
    I'm on day 4 of bed rest. Going insane as well. Day time TV is the worst!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was on modified bed rest for 3 weeks before LO came he still came 4 weeks early but try to enjoy it when it all comes down to it it's really the best thing you can do for your babe plus once he/she is here you won't have a minute to yourself. I played on my iPad watched a lot of movies and did light housework I def should have taken it more easy then I did but it's hard when all you wanna do is nest! Hang in there the end is close!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"