April 2014 Moms
Options

Baby Brayden Birth story

Sorry it took this long ladies it's been quite an adjustment.

I started my labor on tues night around 10 pm I knew something was up all day, since I didn't feel good and was having very mild contractions since the morning around 10 pm I started getting contractions that were like 10 to 8 minutes apart. I went to sleep around 12 (or at least tried to but it didn't help).

Contractions kept getting stronger through out the night getting to 8 min apart around 3am and from there it the just came coming in worst and worst until about 9am when they were 3 min apart when we called doctor and he said to head to the hospital. Got there around 10am. Got pinched 3 times becAuse I was so dehydrated that my veins were that good.

Around 1045 doctor came In and checked me, I was 3cm and so happy that it wasn't false labour he asked me if I wanted to walk around or just be admitted , I said I want to be admitted and he went to say ok and scheduled me for an epidural right away because he wanted me strong to push and he knew how exhausted I was since I had not slept since the morning before.

Got to my room around 1230 pm and Epi people came
At 1 pm by that time, he checked me again and I was 5 cm. time passed got my ice chips and top a cat nap. At 4 he checked me again and was 9cm!!! Woohoooo so he started making me push left and me and the nurse kept
Doing pratice pushes with contractions ( which at this point I could feel again )

By 445pm he was super low and they called the doctor back in from there I pushed thought 3 more contractions and he was out.....

I never felt this feeling of happiness in my life. I couldn't stop crying.

Brayden Lucas was born at 5:15 pm 7lbs7oz and 20in

I tore a little 2nd degree.

It's funny how just a couple of minutes later you forget all you have been though and this little person Steals your heart right away.

Couldn't be more in love.

I hope all of you had and are having a great night!!

I'm ready to hot the sack before I have to get up and feed this little on again.

Over and out

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby Brayden Birth story

• Options
    Well done and congratulations! That feeling of love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Your pic is brilliant, captured how happy you are
  • Options
    Congrats mama!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sweet. Congrats

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Loving life but not sleep... It's quite an adjustment for your body to go through. I know it will get better I hope all of your babies are as easy as mine...

Your support was the best I couldn't have gotten through out this pregnancy, so I thank you all!!

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Congratulations!!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"