April 2014 Moms
Options

4/14/14 Mommas Come In!

It will be 4/14 (or in my case 14/4/14) in about 1 1/2 hours. My RCS is scheduled for 3pm (9am EDT) and I can't believe it's finally here! I think I am most nervous about leaving DD for 2-3 nights, but I'm so happy I made it! I thought for sure I would have gone into labor this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing all of you ladies with outside babies tomorrow! (and prayers for all of you with EDD tomorrow!)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 4/14/14 Mommas Come In!

• Options
    My due date is tomorrow. I really like the date 4-14-14 so hopefully he decides to show up. :)

BFP 8/9/2013
    EDD for our baby boy 4/14/2014
    Eli Thomas born 4/22/2014

• Options
    I have a csection scheduled for tomorrow! I'm so excited and nervous and love the 4-14-14 date.
    happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too am having a RCS at 130 pm. Doc is gonna try for 4/14/14 at 14:14. All my emotions are going crazy....

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lcr23lcr23 member
    I will be induced at 6am tomorrow so hopefully she'll be born tomorrow :)
  • Options
    I'm so happy to see this! I'm currently sitting in a hospital bed, hooked up and had cervidil inserted about an hour ago. Feeling minor contractions here and there, but nothing substantial! If my water doesn't break on it's own, the dr will do it in the morning. Could be a longgg night!
  • Options
    Scheduled c-section for me, too, tomorrow! Starts at 8:15 so maybe she will arrive at 8:28. Sending good vibes to you all! :)
  • Options
    Due tomorrow as well! Last dr appt Friday I was 1 cm and 70% effaced and he was -2 station
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Scheduled c- sec here too! 5am sharp! Let's do this ladies!
  • Options
    Due tomorrow & sooo ready! Come on baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Being induced at 7am... We will see if she can make her appearance on the 14th or if she is going to be a tax reminder:)
  • Options
    Today was my EDD but he showed up on the 3rd ;) good luck to all of you due/set to deliver today, you'll be great!!!
  • Options
    Good luck ladies!!! I was hoping to be one of you but at this point I'll take anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ended up part of the 4/14/14 club with baby Elena being fashionably late, born at 41w3d. :)
  • Options
    Congrats ladies! :) still pregnant here. Officially 40w 1d

BFP 8/9/2013
    EDD for our baby boy 4/14/2014
    Eli Thomas born 4/22/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"