December 2014 Moms
Options

cravings? anyone...

Is anyone craving spasific food this early? I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and all I want to eat is Greek yogurt (with honey) and the cranberry KIND bars?!?! I have to add I am by no means a health nut either. Any one else only have one or two foods on their mind at all time, I really don't want anything else. I'd love to hear what your baby body is asking for, maybe it will help me crave something new :-bd

Re: cravings? anyone...

• Options
    Mine are day to day as well. Today has been biscuits and gravy

imageimage

• Options
    No cravings yet but it's still super early for me. With my first I craved pizza and hot dogs. I'm not sure if I was actually craving them because of the pregnancy or because I was on a low fat diet because of my gallbladder. With my second I craved Hardee's mushroom and swiss burger and anything sweet.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No real cravings yet but for some reason I'm suspicious of pretty much all food. I have to stare it down before I decide to eat it. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just craving meat! I went to a buffet the other day and literally got all different types of meat. I did get a couple pieces of vegetables to be healthier, but the meat was glorious!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    No cravings yet. Last pregnancy I could have eaten a cheeseburger every meal. Had one yesterday and it wasn't exciting at all. No food is really tasting good. But nothing is disgusting me yet either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've avoided beef since last week when I was cooking it and got very nauseated. So far, my cravings have all been healthy. Salad, watermelon, crunchy carrots. I hope it stays that way.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    Food has been really off-putting for me lately but I do keep craving mint tea.
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Options
    Cantaloupe today!

imageimage

• Options
    Depends on the day. Today nutella & pretzel sticks are my jam!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I seem to want eggs a lot. I normally don't love eggs, don't hate them either. I made two bowls of egg salad, one for last week and one for this week. Yum!

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    I've had El Pollo Loco chicken at least 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks. (Sometimes twice a day) I would eat it every day for dinner if I could but the family wouldn't be too happy about that.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    All I want to do is eat avocados and drink a ton of water!
  • Options
    Jwalkrey said:

All I want to do is eat avocados and drink a ton of water!

In the beginning all I craves we're avocados!! But now I've moved on to coconut Popsicles haha
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't really have cravings with DD1 and thought the whole concept of them was a complete mental "want". But. Yesterday I swore I kept smelling KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. At 9am. I could NOT stop thinking about them. So yeah. I guess I was craving them. I haven't had KFC in YEARS, so DH just might have to stop for it sometime in the near future :)
    Pregnancy Ticker 
      image image

BFP - 3/3/12    EDD & Birthdate - 11/10/12

BFP - 2/27/14    EDD - 12/3/14  MC at 11 weeks

BFP - 9/28/14    EDD - 6/8/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"