April 2014 Moms
Options

Super nauseous and diarrhea - due Monday

I have been up most of the night feeling so Nausoeus and had quite a few loose stools. I remember with dd I had loose stools contractions and started labor. I don't think I am having contractions but just feel so Nauseous is this normal? I am suppose to work today too
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Super nauseous and diarrhea - due Monday

• Options
    It is normal and can definitely be a sign of early labor! Unfortunately I had a few bouts of nausea, loose stools and contractions which then stopped before going into actual labor. Luckily it was all in the week ahead of giving birth. So you could be in labor today or unfortunately you could be in labor next week. Just wait and see and pay attention for contractions, mucus plug, or light bloody show...
  • Options
    I am due Tuesday and yesterday I must have gone to the bathroom 5 times. My stomach is also unsettled and nothing sounds good to eat besides Oreos (I have major chocolate obsession this PG).

Anyway, loose stools are normal at this point in the PG - it is your body getting ready. But it's hard to say if it will happen today or in a few days.

I have had contractions off and on too which is frustrating. I was up at 3 am with them and then just as I started timing them they stopped.

Fx that the real thing starts for both of us soon.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i've had that on and off for 2 weeks.  i'm at sitting at 41 weeks.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    There's also an early spring gastroenteritis virus going around. DS and DH had it but I seemed to escape mostly unscathed. That's the things with all early "labor" signs- they can come/go or be something else entirely. SO frustrating!!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Yeah there's really not point in reading into this kind of thing. I'm sure you're uncomfortable and for that I'm sorry.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With my oldest I was convinced I had the stomach bug, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea so I left work early, my water broke a few hours later. Like everything else, could be labor, could be nothing. I'd err on the side of caution and get things ready.
    Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"