April 2014 Moms
Options

people with inside babies

2»

Re: people with inside babies

• Options
    I'm due 4/20... I'm pretty excited only 5% of people have kids on their due dates.... Bc over my dead body...smoking pot isn't a big deal to me, I just hate how that's all anyone talks about on that day.

I would just prefer not to go over honestly. I'll trade a due date baby as long as he isn't late!
  • Options
    4/23 is DS's birthday.  I really don't want my kids sharing a birthday.  Other than that, this kid can come at anytime.  Preferably sooner rather than later at this point!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm hoping LO avoids the 21st.  It's already my BIL and nephew's birthday.  We don't need a third person to have that birthday in our family.  But any other day is fine.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I give zero fucks about a 4/20 birthday. My brother's birthday is tomorrow, and he married a woman with the same birthday as me and is adamant he not have to share a birthday with his nephew.. So if kiddo came tomorrow I would be down with that. Really he can just come on out any time now. Please don't be a late baby.
  • Options
    This weekend is off limits as my doctor is out of town. RCS is Monday which is a cool birthday! We do our dates in a different order so its 14/4/14! Also, I don't like Thursday(today) because her day name would be Yaa and I don't like it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

This weekend is off limits as my doctor is out of town. RCS is Monday which is a cool birthday! We do our dates in a different order so its 14/4/14! Also, I don't like Thursday(today) because her day name would be Yaa and I don't like it.

My RCS is scheduled for Monday as well -- here's to a cool birthday for our LOs!
  • Options
    I need to know who you guys all hang out with that 'talk about 4/20 all day long' and therefore don't want your kids to be born on that date. Are you still in high school? I guess if I was surrounded by dumbasses who talked about it all the time it might bother me too. I don't care when it comes, really. An even number would be nice, I guess! Meh.
    This. I just don't want a May baby because that means I'm 42w+...
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options
    Its not really that big of a deal to me, more of a preference to have it not be that day. Plus I don't like the connection of that day to Hitler and the Columbine shooting.

BFP 8/9/2013
    EDD for our baby boy 4/14/2014
    Eli Thomas born 4/22/2014

• Options
    RedBird11 said:
    Is there one specific day you DONT want to have your baby on? I don't care what date he is born on as long as its not 4/20. I know in school kids made a huge deal out of 420 day and I don't want kids telling him he was born to be a stoner. That might sound silly but I don't care lol. I am picking a just-in-case induction date at my next appointment and my choices are the 19th, 21st and 22nd. I am thinking probably not the 19th because I know inductions can be slow sometimes and I don't want it going into the 20th. Edit: typo

I also do not want a 420 baby!! lol but i mainly just dont want to have my baby on easter (4/20) because i really enjoy eating ham on easter! my due date is the 24th and i really like that day but i will be fine with any day as long as its not past the 24th lol

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    God help me If I am still pregnant on 4/20...
    Are you hoping to partake in 4/20...? Heh.
    Ha. Sadly no, but that would make me 17 days past due so again, Lord help me if I am still pregnant on 4/20!

• Options
    I don't really care. My birthday is 4/22 and I'd rather have her out of me by then so I can have a cocktail on my 30th.
  • Options
    knotty-girlknotty-girl member
    edited April 2014

easter/hitler/weed baby.

LMAO. 4/20 was my original EDD, but now it's been 4/26 for quite a while. I know it's stupid, but I didn't really want 4/20 either.

Honestly I don't think it really matters, the only bday I would hate to have/hate for my child to have is anything too close to or on Christmas for obvious reasons. And obviously (again) that is not a possibility with this child.

Other possibilities for overdue caboosers are:

May Day: 5/1
    Star Wars Day: 5/4
    Cinco de Mayo: 5/5
  • Options
    my dad's birthday is the 18th and my husbands is the 246th. We are due 4/24. My dad is convinced I will have our LO  on his bday and he's usually right about this stuff so i'm planning on having a kid next weekend
  • Options
    Just not 4/12 because that is DS's birthday. I'm not find of 4/20 but its not that big of a deal to me. I'm also fond of even number birthdays, my whole family has them! 4/14 would be cool because DH and I both have birthdays on the 14th.
  • Options
    I really don't care as long as he waits until Sunday or later. I was in the ER today for severe dehydration and nausea/vomiting for a stomach big. Starting to feel a little better but I CANNOT have this baby until I'm 100%! Stomach bug and labor don't sound like they mix well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    I'm hoping for the 17th because I was born on 12/17 and my dad was born on 7/17, so we'd have a family tradition of birthdays on 17ths. Other than that, I'd like to be home for Easter. My EDD is 4/19, so it's definitely possible that I'll be in the hospital on Easter. I don't care about the 4/20 pot/hitler association.

• Options
    Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited April 2014
    If I had a choice in the matter I would choose to avoid 4/20. I don't give a crap about pot; I'd rather it was just legal and a non-issue like @jellysparkles said. The "yeah bro, 4/20, smoke weed err'day!" nonsense only irritates me because I don't think smoking pot is a big deal. It's like making a big deal over eating a doughnut, and I say this as someone who's never even tried it. I just give no fucks. 

On the other hand, I reeeally want to have this baby on my EDD (4/23) in a bad way! It's our anniversary so I think that would be awesome. I will probably have a tiny little amount of petty, irational disappointment for about 10 seconds if that doesn't happen, and beyond that I once again won't give any fucks. 

Also, I want an April baby gosh darn it! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to have a 4/20 baby! Especially since it's Easter this year. Due date is 28th, so it's not out of the question.
  • Options
    I would prefer not to have her on 4.20 I already bought her an easter outfit though so she better be here! I'm due 4.21 and my dr thinks I'll be right around my due date. I kinda don't want to be in the hospital on easter either... but 4.14 or 4.22 would be my preferences for having this little girl my daughters bday is 2.2.12 and 2 is my favorite number since I was little and my honeymoon room number was 212. So I don't know if I would pick 22nd or 4.14.14 cause its a cool bday like DD1.
  • Options
    Don't really care i just want her out safe and sound....it'd be great if she comes and all my in laws are working though. I just mainly hope she comes any day after easter that way my SMIL will have to be at work since spring vacation will be over.
    My Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower 3/30/2014
    Instagram photo by sassijae - Baby shower time... #laylascoming #sisterinlaw #aliceinwonderland #teaparty #cantwaittilltiffgetshere

October 30, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"