April 2014 Moms
Options

a community congratulations and love tit

i'm sorry - i feel OVERWHELMED by the amount of birth announcements on the board these days!  i don't read most of them because i just don't have the time.  every now and then i make my way into the birth announcement thread and toss around a handful of love tits to the most recent ones, but it's sporadic at best.

if i've forgotten to congratulate you (and if i actually know who you are) please don't take it as a sign that i'm not happy for you!  i just don't have the capacity to say it individually to everyone at this point in my life.

please accept this less-meaningful global congratulations instead :)

Re: a community congratulations and love tit

• Options
    Thirded! It's hard to pull my eyes away from Leo for five seconds, but I'm so happy for everyone and their new bundles of joy! Go A14!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fourthed.  

Congratulations to all.
  • Options
    I feel the same way! Love all the babies, am so excited for all the mamas, but the pace of the birth announcements if more than I can keep up with! I have weird guilt about this.
  • Options
    I totally agree! I try to go thru the birth announcements and love tit them all, but having 2 is very overwhelming sometimes. Congrats to all the new A14 moms!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    I feel ya! I could spend hours going through them all! Congrats, Mamas! :)
  • Options
    rtv3rtv3 member
    I agree! Congrats to all!!
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• Options
    I was wondering the same thing .. @MaiTaiBeth‌
    Maybe a funny way of saying "Love it"
    ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"