December 2014 Moms
Options

Need to be told how stupid I am being....

So, we have a work thing at Six Flags for the school district I work for... And I am currently being that crazy pregnant lady that stresses about everything. So. Tell me what you would do. Feel free to flame me, I know that I am being mental.
BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Need to be told how stupid I am being....

• Options
    What do you have to do there? Could you opt out of rides and such and take it easy? And don't feel bad, I'm sure most of us are a little mental right now. I know I am being super paranoid right now too. 

If you are worried, you can always call your doctor to check if it's dangerous. I'm sure mine will be sick to death of me in no time. :P
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's ok I don't think you are crazy. I have a dentist appt tomorrow, I already told them I'm PG And they said it would be safe and quick and to come in anyway, but I still don't want to go! Maybe just say you get bad motion sickness to avoid the rides?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd check with my doctor but in the end do what makes you comfortable. Have you let your boss know? Maybe you could share your concerns with them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Me: 31 - Suspected ENDO DH: 35 - SA normal
    Started Clomid Feb 2013
    Second round with IUI BFP

• Options
    I don't think it's safe to go on rides while pregnant. DD was not planned and I went to six flags before I found out about her. I got dizzy on every ride. When I found out about her, I googled to see if it was ok because I was worried... And everything I read said to avoid it. She turned out fine but I wouldn't risk it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with Meether. Even if it's okay, it certainly won't be fun or worth it (to me). If you aren't comfortable admitting things yet, you could say you are not feeling well in general/get motion sick easy. Good luck! (and you aren't crazy! :P)
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"