April 2014 Moms
Options

Guys, I seriously couldn't make it to the end of pregnancy without this?

At 39 weeks and 6 days, I have a hemorrhoid. Seriously??? I suppose for an otherwise easy pregnancy, I should have suspected something like this would happen before the show was over :-q

Re: Guys, I seriously couldn't make it to the end of pregnancy without this?

• Options
    39+ 0 today and I had missed the vomiting portion of pregnancy until two days ago. I really thought when I got out of the first trimester with nothing, I was golden. So much for my normally cast-iron stomach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last baby and developed my first stretch mark last week--grrrrrr.  Ticked.

• Options
    Wow I've had stretch marks for months.

I guess I couldn't make it without explosive diahrea. My butthole bled dammit.
    Delilah Noel
    4/25/14 12:41am

• Options
    @purespark‌ a sympathy love tit :(

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

• Options
    purespark said:

Vinny424 said:

I guess you can get them from pushing during delivery

I'm here to tell you that you most definitely can.
    :((
    True story bro... :|
  • Options

purespark said:

Vinny424 said:

I guess you can get them from pushing during delivery

I'm here to tell you that you most definitely can.
    :((
    True story bro... :|
    I think it's more common to get them than not get them. I only pushed through 3 contractions.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    I've made it hemorrhoid free so far (knocks on wood), but am jealous of the tiny and minimal stretch marks! I look like my belly was attacked by a bear. I hope I can come back from that.
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    I never had stretch marks or hemis until after I had DD, so don't feel too bad.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    jessech89 said:
    At 39 weeks and 6 days, I have a hemorrhoid. Seriously??? I suppose for an otherwise easy pregnancy, I should have suspected something like this would happen before the show was over :-q
    Here! Got them at 38+4. It happens, just as it can happen during delivery. Ask your doctor for a gel, it works wanders...

• Options
    nikki912 said:
    @purespark‌ a sympathy love tit :(

Co-signed
    X_X
  • Options
    Never had a hemorrhoid. I feel the same way though about stretch marks. Three pregnancies and not a single one, I'd be so sad if any popped up in the next week or two! I'd take the ass grapes if I had to choose between the two.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Got a hemme last week... pissed! I was so religious about colace, fiber, then got it after 2 days of frequent loose stools... WTH! I keep thinking Im getting stretch marks and then they go away with some religious moisturizing... just waiting though, I feel like I'll wake up in labor with 100s.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Jealous of those of you who just got the hemme or haven't gotten them at all.  I had a stomach flu back in Jan and I have been getting them off an on since.  My OB said on Monday, the only thing to make them go away is for Baby to come....39w+2 - come on Baby!
  • Options
    Those of you talking about stretch marks, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for stretch marks is the best!!! It smells so good, they make lotion and "tummy butter" that both work fantastic! Also let's your parter have another excuse to touch your belly (and wherever else you have stretch marks or just want to be rubbed)
  • Options
    37+6 today and I have one too!  I try not to look at the stretch marks.  Been using all kinds of oils and lotions throughout.  If it helps, great, if not, it's my victory scar from my miracle baby. C-section scheduled for 4/24...hoping to make it that long!
  • Options
    With both pregnancies I was stretch mark free until AFTER delivery. Thanks, kidlets!
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"