April 2014 Moms

Late intro

Hi ladies my name is Jessica. I am 26 and live in ohio with my 19month old dd, Annabelle and husband . I was a teacher but have decided to be a SAHM since this pregnancy. This one was not planned and has been horrible. Long story short I had hyperemesis and was in the hospital a lot of first trimester with a picc line to basically stay alive. I then got an infection and blood clots as well as major weakness and breathing issues followed by preeclampsia and anemia. My first dd was born at 35 weeks because I had severe preeclampsia . My due date for this dd, Penelope is May 8 buy because of the preeclampsia I will deliver next week. Wanted to join and say hello since I will be an April momma. A few random facts about me, I love everything pink, pasta is my weakness, I have two yippie dogs and I am terrified to have two under two as my toddler is very needy, strong willed , and attached to my body at all times .

Re: Late intro

• Welcome! Best of luck to you with this pregnancy. Love you little girl names!! My first 2 kiddos were 22 months apart...they are best buddies! I'm a little scared about having baby #3...she was unplanned and my others will be 8 and 6...so I'm way out of baby mode. I believe Everything happens for a reason so I'm staying optimistic and thankful for this little blessing!
  • Welcome! Complicated pregnancies are so trying. Congrats on being very close to the finish line.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats & good luck!

• Yay, another S12er! :) 

I'm so glad this pregnancy is almost over for you and you will have your sweet baby soon!!
  • wow, what a tough pregnancy! Almost over and close to having your baby :)

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Welcome, good luck and i hope your fears subside soon.
    My Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower 3/30/2014
    Instagram photo by sassijae - Baby shower time... #laylascoming #sisterinlaw #aliceinwonderland #teaparty #cantwaittilltiffgetshere

October 30, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"