April 2014 Moms

These contractions thing is painfull.... *Update*

dmosquera4dmosquera4 member
edited April 2014 in April 2014 Moms
Been having them for a couple of hours now about every 8 min or so omg..... Dear god help me... This is hard especially is these is just a tease.

**** in L&D, doctor is admiting me I am 3cm dialited so excited but this hurts like a bitch!!!!!!! Doctor said epidural as soon as I am settled in the room so I can sleep since I've been awake since yesterday morning and wants me strong to push, my water hasn't broken but he said that he will do it soon to get things going wooohoooo!!!****

I hope you other ladies are in my same boat and your little one wasn't teasing

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: These contractions thing is painfull.... *Update*

• Oh dear so sorry your in pain.
    Lets hope it's the real deal and you can have baby in your arms soon!
  • @isamaraguirre‌ omg thank you but I doubt it doctor told me last week that I would most likely make it to my due date so my hopes are way down although i would be super excited if it did happen

• Loading the player...
  • Right there with you! I'm up on my ball now. Mine have been steadily increasing for months. Trying to focus on the fact that each one brings me just slightly closer!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • I want some sleep too I haven't been able to close my eyes since 10 pm

• haziedaze said:

Right there with you! I'm up on my ball now. Mine have been steadily increasing for months. Trying to focus on the fact that each one brings me just slightly closer!

I'm up on my ball as well. I was sent to L & D today after NST showed I was contacting every 4-6 min. I was told to walk and come back but boy are they painful, at one point 1 hit me so hard my vision instantly became blurry. I tried sleeping but I'm only able to cat nap. I'm hoping to start walking this morning to speed them up. I'm 90% thinned out but only 1cm, which means NOTHING. Good luck ladies hope we get some much needed relief soon and a BABY!!
  • Oh contractions are 3 min apart now

• Good luck! <:-P
  • Good luck!!
  • Good Luck!

• Good luck!!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"