December 2014 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Journaling?

Anyone else doing it? I totally am creating a Smash journal about my whole pregnancy journey. It's a journal where you write, draw, glue, paint, etc. stuff to represent everything that is going on. Kindof like a scrapbook kind of journal.

What do you plan in putting in yours if you are going to journal? Any highlights of what you plan to write about?

I want all the ideas I can get so I don't miss anything also!!!! 

My journal already has: Calender pockets that can hold photos and more
                                   page for names that I am spelling with awesome glitter stickers
                                   Page to record how I grow!! 
                                   Enough room for pictures and notes- etc.

BabyGaga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pregnancy Journaling?

• Options
    I am also doing a pregnancy journal! Nothing fancy but it's by pearhead and is perfect for me. I write in it weekly. There's a page for all the milestones and it allows me to track everything. It's a wonderful way to pass the time.
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! I bought one on amazon- I think it's called the My Bump journal or something like that.
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MaereMaere member
    @MJLovey omygosh I am SOOO going to get one of those. I am definitely taking a picture of my DIGI preggo test that I took and putting that on one of the first pages!! 

I think I am going to put what movies come out/I see while pregnant, the music I listen to, major political or news stories and such so one day my child can see what was going on in the world while I was pregnant too. =)

BabyGaga

• Options
    ^^^^such a great idea @Maere‌
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MaereMaere member
    Annnnnd yet another idea, I'm going to make stickers to represent baby's size as they grow!!! I love the whole "fruit" comparisons, so I am going to be doing a similar thing, I'll have things spilling out the edges of my book. Love it!

BabyGaga

• Options
    I'm not keeping a physical journal, but I do use an app called Momento that is like a e-journal. It also pulls in anything I post on Facebook and any other social media sites, so everything is in one place. I find it very convenient. When I start getting ultrasound pics and taking belly pics, those will all go there as well. 

• Options
    When I was pregnant with DS I was a pretty regular blogger.  I would take a picture and fill out a survey every week.  Several years after he was born I turned it into a book on shutterfly.  They have several pregnancy journal templates so I just used one of those and modified it a bit.  In addition to my weekly photo/survey I included sonogram pictures, stories on how we told the family, pictures from my showers and of his nursery and then his birth story at the end.  I absolutely love how it turned out!  

Since I'm not really blogging much anymore, I will probably just start right from shutterfly.  I plan on using the same survey and taking weekly pics again around week 10....hopefully with a better camera this time.  Some of mine from DS suck, but I cherish them anyways.  :)

Here's a link to the survey if anyone is interested in the questions. https://mrandmrseyecansee.blogspot.com/search/label/Belly Pics

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    GoogleDocs here.  It's the only way I know I will journal because I don't have to carry a physical journal around.  I can insert pictures as need be and it will be saved online for when I want to give it to baby.  My mom wrote one for me and gave it to me when I got married so I hope to do the same/similar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"