April 2014 Moms

Shameless finale

Not sure who else watches it but the finale was great. I love that Jimmy shows up at the end. So looking forward to next season!

Re: Shameless finale

• Great episode! Great season! Can't wait for the next one! I feel bad for Ian's boyfriend. Never thought I would say that about his character before!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great episode! Great season! Can't wait for the next one! I feel bad for Ian's boyfriend. Never thought I would say that about his character before!
    I like his character a lot more too! He's really grown on me and I love his love for Ian. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • knotty-girlknotty-girl member
    edited April 2014
    I knew Jimmy wasn't dead, although I didn't expect him to come back until next season.

I have a BP sibling, and she had said she really empathized with Monica, who I hated and thought was a selfish bitch BP or not (and my lack of sympathy might come from my own experiences with my sister) but in contrast I really felt bad for Ian, because he was such a sweet, good kid before he got all manic.

I thought this season was great and Frank really is the luckiest bastard alive.
  • I love that Micky finally grew a pair and told his father he was gay. I also love that right now Lip seems to be doing well. I was hoping his college life would have rubbed off more on Karl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"