December 2013 Moms

Mail Bag

Dear pillow,

I'm sorry I left you alone with the blankets this morning. I know everything goes smoother when I spend more time with you both. I'm trying to spend as much time with you as possible, but it's never enough!

Yours longlingly,
Sleepy eyed Bates

Re: Mail Bag

• Loading the player...
  • CLY80 said:
    Dear wifi video monitor, I love you. Seriously, you and the Snuza are a great team. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Mama Who Slept in Her Bed All Night For Just the Second Time PP
    I love my snuza. Confession - I often put him in light colored PJs so I can watch that green blinking light. 
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• @Heaven802002‌ Motorola Blink 1-S

We weren't planning on doing wifi, but apparently it has less interference than the regular video monitor (we live in a high rise).

Here's DS now, curtains closed:
  • Dear DH,
    You locked YOURSELF in the fucking garage. In no way is it my fault so don't even try blaming me.

Sincerely,
    Your pissed off wife

• osajia said:

Dear DH,
    You locked YOURSELF in the fucking garage. In no way is it my fault so don't even try blaming me.

Sincerely,
    Your pissed off wife

............... How?!

ETA - I hope you just mean locked out of the house. 

But FTR I'm picturing your DH (or some random man lol) trapped in a garage with no way out. Running around. Then crying in the corner.

That crying in the corner part....made me snort. Lol.
  • osajia said:

Dear DH,

Sincerely,
    Your pissed off wife

............... How?!

But FTR I'm picturing your DH (or some random man lol) trapped in a garage with no way out. Running around. Then crying in the corner.

He was up getting ready for work this morning while LO and I were still sleeping. Our washer/dryer is in the garage so he went out there (only in boxers and socks) and I guess closed the door behind him and it was locked. He could have opened the big garage door to get out but our front door would have been locked too so that wouldn't help anything.
    I woke up to horribly loud banging and it was him knocking on the garage door as loud as he could.
    He was so pissed off that I didn't come sooner and that I didn't have my phone with me. I guess he tried calling like 10 times but I don't bring my phone with me to bed.
    Sorry for the novel.

• osajia said:

Dear DH,

Sincerely,
    Your pissed off wife

............... How?!

That crying in the corner part....made me snort. Lol.

Also, I have no idea how long he was out there, but he probably spent a good 10 minutes crying in the corner before he tried knocking the door down. Lol

• Dear Monday

You can suck it.

That is all
    Unmotivated and sleepy momma
  • edited April 2014
    Dear mom,

IDGAF what webmd says about @RiceCereal‌ being the best first food for 4 to 6 month old babies, I'm not starting her on cereal because she is 4 months now!

Love,
    Your slightly annoyed daughter

ETA: I read the link she sent me and I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed with mom or with webmd.

https://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/baby-development-4-month-old?page=3

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • @osajia‌ It is totally funny that he locked himself out there. SO ANNOYING that he blames me for stupid shit though. He was talking to LO a little bit ago and says "bubba, your mom locked me in the garage this morning." Ummm excuse me?! Lol

• Dear LO's MSPI,

Momma is hungry and tired of not being able to eat.  Please go away soon.

Sincerely,
    Momma who wants to eat all the cheese
  • Dear sleep,
    I miss you! I hope we can get together soon.
    Sincerely,
    Sleep deprived

Dear mum and dad,
    You are amazing! Thank you for taking DD#1 2 mornings a week so I can have a break. So appreciated.
    Love,
    Your eternally grateful daughter

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dear boobs,
    Get with the fucking program. Why the drop in supply?

Signed ,
    Battered and bruised from squeezing the shit out of my boobs to get milk.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Dear LO,

Why are you so unhappy today? It makes me sad when I don't know what you want. Could you just use your words and tell me how to help you? Also, do you think you might start going back to sleeping longer than 1.5 hours at a time at night sometime soon?

Love,
    Tired and frustrated mama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear LO,
    YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR!!! Sleeping for TWO 1.75 hour naps in your crib at daycare when you only ever power nap on mommy or the swing at home, you're a champ!! Keep up the great work baby doll!!
    Love,
    Your proud mama

Dear 7th graders,
    If they have not dismissed third floor, your bus will NOT leave without you, STOP trying to sneak out the door! I will glue your a**es to the chair!
    Sincerely,
    Your pissy PP civics teacher
    (PS thanks a whole helluva lot, substitute, for NOT enforcing my rules while I was gone, they were a real peach to come back to...)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Dear clothes,

Please find a way to sort yourselves out because I don't have the time. I'd like maternity clothes in one bag and clothes-that-are-currently-too-small-but-someday-fingers-crossed-they-may-fit-again in another bag. That will make room for things I can actually wear. 

Kthanksbai
    This! So this! I'm wearing the same 5 outfits over and over again because I haven't had time to unpack clothes that *may* fit me again.
  • adawn1981 said:

Dear boobs,
    Get with the fucking program. Why the drop in supply?

Signed ,
    Battered and bruised from squeezing the shit out of my boobs to get milk.

Me too! I've had to supplement with 2 ounces after feeding on both sides the last few days! Upped my alfalfa today - hope that does the trick!

Jill (36) Wife to Joe (36) Mom to: Alyssa (forever 10) Jacob (10) Baby Due 12/31/13 Pregnancy Ticker

• Dear LO,

Is it necessary to fart every single time you eat?

Love,
    Your mom who wants to vomit
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Work,

Please stop stocking Golden Oreos in the breakroom every other day. I WANT ALL THE COOKIES.

Sincerely,
    The woman with no self control

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"