8 hours here.. — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

8 hours here..

of sleep! Anya went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at 3:45! Usually she was getting up at 12, 3, 4:30....

I hope this was not a one time thing..

ScarlettVcboink[Deleted User]TimeToReplaceTheCatsWithABabypeitrinoslen0519acordero2linzy2202Sarahgrandmaisonjodifredericksen

Re: 8 hours here..

• Happened for us for two days last week then we've been back on our up every 2-4 hours since. Hopefully you get more lucky.

• Congrats?
    yes congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • How old is she? our LO started sleeping from 8:00pm to 6:00am when she turned 3 mo.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would take 4 hours straight right now. This LO is getting up almost every hour at night. Last night was a bit better. He did 1.5hr. And one 3 hour stretch before midnight. 3 month growth spurts suck balls
  • I got 8 hours of sleep this week. Total. It's been totally amazing.
    swirl25Danicalicboink
  • That sounds great! Wishing I could get 8 hours... Or 6... Or 4. Hopefully it will last for you guys

ChiAmy
  • Not believing it unless there is a video
    Cambury108Danicali[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Just kidding obviously
    Cambury108
  • KateVA said:

Dude you are a second time mom, you should know better than to brag about sleep! Anya is guaranteed to up all night the rest of the week. Don't jinx that shit. And I'm jealous, I'd take 4 hours at this point.

So much this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Danicali
  • Yeah we were getting 8-9hrs a night - then he got to 4mths, up every 2hrs
  • ChiAmy said:

of sleep! Anya went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at 3:45! Usually she was getting up at 12, 3, 4:30....

I hope this was not a one time thing..

I do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards