Parenting
Options

Just one of those days Edit: Drinking Thread

Re: Just one of those days Edit: Drinking Thread

• Options

Thanks ladies, sorry to Eeyore. @WasNotWas I think it's North Port? Waiting for my mom to call me back if she figures out dates so I can book her a flight. I want at least one of us to be down there with her.

I don't know that city in particular, but the Ft. Meyers area has some great hospitals, so she is getting excellent care
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options

I Need to sit my Eeyore ass in the corner. I'm awful when I'm sick.

If we made out you could transfer your germs to me! I'll take them. I need the weight loss boost

• Loading the player...
  • Options

WasNotWas said:

Thanks ladies, sorry to Eeyore. @WasNotWas I think it's North Port? Waiting for my mom to call me back if she figures out dates so I can book her a flight. I want at least one of us to be down there with her.

I don't know that city in particular, but the Ft. Meyers area has some great hospitals, so she is getting excellent care

That is very good to hear. Thank you!

My mom is in medical malpractice so my the transference power I know all about Florida hospitals. Be glad she's not in Miami-dade county

• Options
    Sorry about your grandma @TheEmpireNeedsYou‌ I'm sure she's in good hands down there!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Thinking of you @TheEmpireNeedsYou‌ <3 hugs!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    Y'all are discouraging my efforts to grow my hair our, but it's the only way to justify bangs!!

• Options
    Holy shit

• Options
    WasNotWas said:

Y'all are discouraging my efforts to grow my hair our, but it's the only way to justify bangs!!

Whu? You don't need long hair for bangs.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

WasNotWas said:

I do #fatface

• Options
    My kid feel asleep at 745. That never happens. So I finally got to try parenting juice. You ladies did not disappoint. I may have had 2 large cups! I'll regret it at work tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Day-um @mischeifmanaged611 ::motorboat::
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    <--- airdries hair unless blow dryer is necessary. My hair was thick enough and long enough that it took 12 hours to dry. I showered at night always.
    <------- doesn't even own a hairdryer.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options

WasNotWas said:

WasNotWas said:

I do #fatface
    Short little side swept bangs!

Although I have a super round face too and I have to say when I did the longer layered hair with a thick bang it looked amazing.
    The baby hairs I've grown post partum make thick bangs almost mandatory. I have a very oval face with a square jaw, so they look good, I just need a little length for balance

• Options
    You should cut your hair just below chin length and style it very straight with your face shape @WasNotWas‌

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

You should cut your hair just below chin length and style it very straight with your face shape @WasNotWas‌

Agreed. Tell my naturally wavy/curly hair that tho

• Options
    Finally drinking a mad hatter . My first of many tonight!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:

Let me find the name of the product I use when straightening my hair. I love me some hair styling. I half styled @mrsbutt and @randomsalpal‌ at BDSM.

imageimage

• Options

WasNotWas said:

Let me find the name of the product I use when straightening my hair. I love me some hair styling. I half styled @mrsbutt and @randomsalpal‌ at BDSM.
    I expect all the hair styling when I finally get my ass up there to mouth kiss you in person!!

• Options
    Angry orchard with my tacos was an awesome idea! Now I think I am going to make a small taco salad.

Yummy , I'm coming over to eat!!! BTW: my mad hatter contains... Wait for it ..... Angry orchard cider!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    My SC name is super hard to figure out

• Options
    @lexilupin Not enough beer courage. ... Yet
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I need another drink but my DH is going to give me shit for drinking two drinks in one night. Seriously dude. I am stressed. Moving/surgery/money and something fucking dead rotting in our heating vents...or at least that is what it smells like. Now my landlord is coming to check it out Friday and she should be getting our 25 day notice just before she comes. I need another drink.

• Options
    Yeah I don't know what his problem is. He says he doesn't care but then won't shut up about it for days. I finally got him to stop saying "drinking tonight? Such a lush!'

I think he might just be jealous since he drives truck and has to go to work early and just can't risk drinking on week nights.

• Options
    We got rid of a coffee pot because when you set the timer the night before it would be loudly in the morning once it was done. Shit woke up the kid twice at 3am before we tossed it. WTH.

• Options
    I'm fancy. I have an espresso maker :) I make myself an English toffee latte in the morning.

• Options
    Well, I am off to bed. Gotta wake up early to clean and pack. My mom is coming over to help and hopefully I can district my kid with bubble guppies and team umizoomi.

• Options
    I'm eating mints that I hide in the part of my desk that houses our tax documents. Today was a good day, I had the car for once. As much as I don't miss taking my H to his coworker's and picking him up again, I miss the freedom of having a car. He got his license 6 months ago, and now I'm mostly confined to my neighborhood, unless my parents come over.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    omg, some people shouldn't be allowed to social media. My MIL just put up a ton of pictures from Z's birthday party and there are a ton of other people's kids. Some of these people don't even have FB, so I'm going to assume they'd prefer their kids weren't out there for my MIL's million friends to see. I asked her to take them down, and I hope she doesn't get offended but nooooo.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Had an Angry Orchard with dinner then a Guinness later. DD is in the super demanding I'm 3 now phase. Ugh! Plus, she doesn't want to use the potty and I need to PT her b/c I am starting to get questioned by my family and well I'm sick of changing her. 

• Options
    Did I miss where we're all posting boobs? I only have like 2 good assets and one is for sure my bewbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"