May 2013 Moms
Options

Pet peeves?

List at least one general pet peeve and at least one baby related pet peeve.

General

1.  Punctuality- I hate being late matter of fact I hate being on time because I feel late. I like to be 10-15mins early. (I guess its from my mom making me late for everything and now DH has taken over that role.)

2. Disrespect- I hate when people expect things or you help them and they turn around and disrespect you and/or your stuff.

Baby Related.

1. I hate when people tell me how to raise my child.

2. I hate when people want to watch my kid and then do what I ask while he is in their care.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

Re: Pet peeves?

• Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    1. The way my husband chews
    2. Slow drivers.

1. Mothers who are obsessed with all things organic: food, clothes, toys, blankets, mattresses, etc.
    2. People trying to feed my son stuff he doesn't/ can't eat yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I also cannot stand being late and my dh has no concept of time. We average being about 5 min late to everything and it drives me nuts (note this is a massive improvement).

2. People who get outraged about things on fb but neglect to do a 5 min. snopes search to figure out its false.

1. Strangers who touch ds (like grab his foot or hand). I'm lookin at you, elderly ladies.

2. People who ask me if he is sleeping through the night (probably because this is a sensitive subject right now lol).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pcat13 it's incorrect about the no makeup selfies; they generated £8mio in one day for cancer research so I class that as helping the cause.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    General: People who drive slowly through green left-turn arrows and leave a bunch of people stuck waiting for the next one.

Baby related: when people comment about DS's 'bed head' when I actually try to style it

Anniversary

• Options
    @pcat13‌ the rule for the selfie is that you place a donation as well. Most of my selfie posting friends also posted evidence of their donation.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pcat13 I just saw your edit doh! It's my head full of mince.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    General: People who ask questions that they are just as capable of finding the answer themselves.  I'm all about empowerment.  Here, let me google that for you....

https://lmgtfy.com/

Baby: "You should...." instead of "have you thought about..."

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Lolalipsy‌ ... I am a giant fan of the cockincock awareness that you guys started over there 8->
  • Options
    1. General Pet peeve - people who are space hogs on public transportation...like they lean on a pole instead of holding it with their hand.
    2. Baby Pet Peeve -  just people's obsession with milestones and when your baby should be doing certain things - all it does is cause you not to enjoy where your baby is right now....also people's obsession with baby's eye color - my MIL was so concerned about whether LO's eyes would stay blue I was thinking she was a covert nazi or something...like do you want my baby to look ayran?
  • Options
    1. People who always have to have the last word just for the sake of doing so.

2. Strangers who try to get in my baby's personal space and touch his hands.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    Rudeness in any capacity. It requires no effort to be polite and considerate.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    General-People who make comments without thinking of someone else's feelings, as well as rudeness in general.

Baby-People who brag about what their LO can do. People who judge based on random stuff...they don't like whatever it is I do with my kids or how they are spaced in age.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    General- loud chewing or talking with your mouth full of food.

Baby- ppl that post daily baby and me selfies.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I have a new baby related one. When H gets upset because he is doing ________ and baby needs _______. I am sorry but parenting is about convenience put down the damn video game when I am gone and play with your son (guess that is why H hasn't watch his own son for more then a half an hour at time on his own.) I am sick to my stomach and in so much pain I could cry and I still take care of LO, all he is doing is playing video games or complaining his back hurts and he wants a massage.   >:P

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"