November 2014 Moms

Running Question - Band Recs?

Any second time moms have a recommendation for a support band for running?  I think I need one for my pants anyway (already needing to unbutton when I sit down, only a matter of time before I need to unbutton all the time!) and figured if I could get one that serves both purposes that would be ideal, but wasn't sure that the belly band was strong enough for running later down the road.  Also wasn't sure that the regular ones were adjustable from start to finish.  

Got some minor pain in my legs today when running (guessing it's round ligament pain since it does down my inner thighs?) and I want to be prepared for the day that it's too much.

Re: Running Question - Band Recs?

• I ran in support leggings but it wasn't that great further along.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • I think I used a gabriella support band….I need to dig that back up sometime soon!!
  • Loading the player...
  • mb314mb314 member
    I also used the Gabriella.  I'm not sure if it would replace a belly band, as it looks like a medical band. 

FWIW, the Gabriella band didn't take any pressure off of my bladder when I ran.  I was still uncomfortable when running after 6 months, with or without it.  I'm not sure if I'll bother this time around.  Everyone is different of course.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"