October 2014 Moms

Opening Day! GTKY

2»

Re: Opening Day! GTKY

• Red Sox all the way!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm a Mets fan while SO is a HUGE Dodgers fan. DS1 shares my love for the Mets and has gone to every opening game since he was one. Too bad they didn't get a win today.
    O14 May Siggy Challenge: Cinco de Mayo
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! Happy opening day Tigers!!!
  • Detroit Tigers!! My mom was due with me the day the Tigers won the World Series...that will be 30 years ago, this October. I feel like it's meant to be with this LO, and the Tigers are going to go all the way this year!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm disgusted by all the Red Sox fans.... Unless you live in Mass then I have no choice but to understand, even though I don't like it. ;-)

I'm obviously a fan of the greatest team in baseball history - NYY!!!!!

I also love Don Mattingly so I have been known to root for the dodgers as well. Mattingly is what I named my the first dog I owned as an adult. May he rest in peace.

Fall 2013: Fertility treatments = first BFP!!
    07/23/2013 Drew Steven born at 5lb 12oz

02/10/14: Surprise, spontaneous BFP!
    EDD: 10/11/2014 Stick, baby, stick!!

• I honestly have never seen so many Detroit Tigers fans in one place.  This is sort of impressive.  I expected a lot more Yankees or Red Sox or Cubs fans. 

• New York Yankees! Last season for my honey Jeter :((
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • We're Red Sox fans!
    BFP #1 (m/c at 9 weeks, 11/11) BFP #2 (DS, 12/11/12) BFP #3 (EDD 10/8/14)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• jmw222jmw222 member
    edited April 2014
    Boston Stong
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chicago Cubs!
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Kirby513 said:
    As per my avatar, I'm a hardcore MN Twins fan.  It's sad that I live on the East Coast because it means I don't get to go to as many games as I'd like to. boo. I do try to go to the games whenever they visit here though and I sure as hell go whenever I visit home during the season.

Me too! Born and raised rooting for them. This year I have no hope for the team though, sadly.
  • @kirby513 Yes, it's depressing. I didn't even make it to a single game last year. I do plan to hit up a few this year, but not expecting them to win haha.
  • Cincinnati Reds! Sad I missed it this year (I worked during the game so I didn't even get to stream it). I did see the Dodgers vs. Australia Nationals game last week and that was cool.

Pregnancy Ticker

• RED SOX!!! :)
  • Eastie156Eastie156 member
    edited April 2014

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• We made it to the game! So happy it didn't get rained out!
    Love seeing all the different fans here! ;)
    April Siggy Challenge: Favorite Flower- Dahlia

image   image
    Married July 2012
    TTC Since March of 2013
    First BFP: 1-26-14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a day late, but go Mariners!! I was a big fan growing up, but it's just been too depressing the past 10 or so years. It would be great if they have a good season this year. I work close to the stadium now, so maybe I'll make it to some games this year. PS - go Hawks!! ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
    DH and I have been married 3+ years. This is our first PG, and we are thrilled! 
    Can't wait to meet our baby BOY, Mateo in October!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"