October 2013 Moms

Poll allthethings! Continued

edited March 2014 in October 2013 Moms
Spin off from Carriet's poll about using this forum, what do your husbands or significant others think of TB?

Poll allthethings! Continued 143 votes

Loves it!
28% 41 votes
Thinks it is dumb and pointless.
34% 50 votes
Hates it and thinks I am going to be murdered by an internet stranger.
4% 7 votes
Has no idea I am on the internet.
13% 19 votes
Olga does what Olga wants.
18% 26 votes

Re: Poll allthethings! Continued

• i wrote "loves it", but moreso "accepts it"

like i mentioned in the other poll, i've always been a forum user, so it's just "me"..he's always known this about me..he still makes fun of me for my "internet friends", but i'm also part of a local forum (it was a spinoff from TK/TN), and some of my best IRL friends are from there. we've all been friends since ~2008, and all are in the same stages of life (married, thinking about kids, pregnant, or have kids), so it really works well.

• Loading the player...
  • bkeane619 said:

I voted Olga cuz he doesn't have an issue with it but deft things I'm on it too much. Whatevs

Same
  • My H loves it, in particular funny gifs and pictures of cute babies. He also frequently asks me to poll you guise for your opinions on things (usually when he thinks I am overreacting or wrong, which is seldom the case, obvs). In fact, he asked me to do one the other day and I forgot now what it was about...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I voted "loves it" but I know TB also annoys the hell out of him. He does really enjoy when I fill him in on some good drama.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Definitely sleepys answer, even though he thinks I'm on here too much lol

imageimage    

• bkeane619 said:
    I voted Olga cuz he doesn't have an issue with it but deft things I'm on it too much. Whatevs
    Samesies.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I REMEMBERED THE POLL QUESTION!!! It's ridiculous, just you wait and see...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Lee81Lee81 member
    He was a lot cooler about it when he was wasting an equal amount of time on reddit. Now, he says its a big waste of time. Apparently, I was supposed to get bored of my forum just because he got bored of his. Nope. Olga does what Olga wants :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My husband loves the gifs and siggys.  He also enjoys the stories I tell him sometimes!  He is glad that I have people in a like situation to talk to about things that are important to me.  I don't know a lot of people with babies around here!

• DH doesnt really care but had pretty much no idea how the whole Bump thing worked. He had no idea that we were divided by birth month -- he just thought we were filtered into specific groups based on where we lived or some other arbitrary categorization 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DH is somewhere in between "loves it" and "thinks it's dumb and pointless".
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    jennlin said:
    i wrote "loves it", but moreso "accepts it"

This for me too :)

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • I voted "loves it." He often asks me what the internet ladies have to say about whatever it is that we are fumbling out way through at that moment, haha!

Also he likes the funny stories that I occasionally relay to him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Olga. He doesn't say much usually. Every now and then he says I'm always on here, then I use some trick I learned from my "fake friends" and when it works y'all are the most amazing women on the planet.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Uhh I don't think he hates TB. I think he hates me for being on it so much.
  • MosyMama said:

He thinks it's whatever. Doesn't care enough to love it or hate it.

This. So I voted Olga.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"