October 2014 Moms
Options

NBR - Recommend your photo editing site.

Okay friends, I am basically an 83-year-old trapped in a 28-year-old's body and I  need some help interneting.

Recommend your favorite photo/siggy editing sites for making and editing announcements and pics.  I have even been schooled in this before when I made my signature, but now my geriatric brain can't remember what site that was.  I am ashamed of myself.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR - Recommend your photo editing site.

• Options
    I actually wrote down the site you mentioned a while back re your siggy. It was fotor.com.

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    picmonkey.com is super easy to use and has the cutest fonts and stickers :)

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone have any iPhone app (the freer the better. Hehe) recs for photo editing? I am almost always mobile, so it's just easier for me to make/edit my siggy on my phone. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    dana2die4dana2die4 member
    edited March 2014
    Emerald27 said:
    Anyone have any iPhone app (the freer the better. Hehe) recs for photo editing? I am almost always mobile, so it's just easier for me to make/edit my siggy on my phone. :)
    These are the apps I use Instagram (for the filters), PS Express, PicFx, Beautiful Mess, and Picstitch @Emerald27

• Options
    The best photo editing app I have used is Spotlight!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"