December 2012 Moms

Just two random complaints

myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
edited March 2014 in December 2012 Moms
So I have two random complaints, bare with me........

1. I bought a bag of salted pumpkins seeds last week from this Middle Eastern store by my job. They are sooooo FRACKING SALTY, so badly that my mouth burns every time I eat one, but I can't stop eating them and they were 5.00 for the packages so I'm not throwing them out.  

2. At lunch I'm sitting in the kitchen eating my lunch and three of the young women that work here come in, they are all in their early-mid twenties and one of the girls starts complaining about her male roommate and his gf.  I guess she came home and the gf was straddling the bf and they were stareing longingly into each other eyes, OK gross.  Then she starts complaining about other stuff, blah, blah, blah.  I so wanted to say TALK TO THE THE ROOMMATE.  Act like an adult who pays rent and tell him what your issues are and find a way to work them out.

I'm done complaing now.

Re: Just two random complaints

• I'm so beyond thankful that I'm past the stage where I come in to see random other people physically involved with one another.  I had a roommate in college that wouldn't think anything of bringing a guy home from a party... we had bunk beds.  I'm still grossed out by it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• @singlemom31, that's horrible.  This is a palate cleanser for having to just type that.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"