September 2012 Moms

the good wife

Re: the good wife

• Loooove it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So @meatballesq what do you think of..............  ***SPOILER***

SPOILER*****

Will being gone?  My love for the show was mostly the back and forth thing they had going on.  I wanted them to be together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • I watch.  I'm so sad about Will being gone but I hope they bring another bad ass to replace him.  It looks like they are going to have Michael J. Fox on more but he's not really the sexy-badass type.
  • I really want her to leave peter.

I don't care for who.

I loved the preview where he shouts that he's told her a million times that his affair was not emotional, and she says "well mine was"

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I love, love, love this show!!! I don't get to watch when it airs though :( so I'm going to back outta here.  I hate that Will is gone, I could not believe what happened.  There was no warning.  I like Michael J. Fox as a person and and actor, but I don't like the character he plays on here.  I will have the tissues ready when I get my chance to watch.

imageimage 

• I really want her to leave peter. I don't care for who. I loved the preview where he shouts that he's told her a million times that his affair was not emotional, and she says "well mine was"

Me too!  I fel like their relationship has to move one way or another.  I liked the preview where he called her selfish.  I totally yelled back at my tv "You're the one that gets her to stay to benefit your career even though you know she isn't happy with you!"
  • Am I the only one that wants them together? I have no clue why though since I would've never stayed in the first place. I think I just really like Chris Noth. I think I still see him as Big from Sex and the City.

So now that Will is gone do you think her and Carey will merge back with LG?

• Am I the only one that wants them together? I have no clue why though since I would've never stayed in the first place. I think I just really like Chris Noth. I think I still see him as Big from Sex and the City. So now that Will is gone do you think her and Carey will merge back with LG?
    YOU ARE WEIRD!  But really, something is wrong with you.  They need to split  :-p and actually, she needs someone nicer than Will.  Will was vindictive.  Both of the men in her life have muscle flexing problems.  It's unattractive, IMO.

RE: LG....... maybe Diane will leave and join them, eh?  One or the other might happen, but David will have to take a hike.

• I get the impression that they are going to put Michael J. Fox in at LG and stretch the between-firm tensions a little more first.
  • MRoxy0628MRoxy0628 member
    edited April 2014

Am I the only one that wants them together? I have no clue why though since I would've never stayed in the first place. I think I just really like Chris Noth. I think I still see him as Big from Sex and the City.

So now that Will is gone do you think her and Carey will merge back with LG?

I'm with you @MeatballEsq‌. I think its because of the Chris Noth. I also think they've had good chemistry. I just read that Matthew Goode (he's playing the prosecutor) is sticking around the rest of this season. He's married though, so while I like him, I don't want he and Alicia to hook up. He's hot though. I LOVE Cary. I really liked the anger he and Diane showed this episode. /endramble
  • I loved the sexual tension they had! It was one of the main reasons I watched the show.

I have started watching Sports Night in DVD to get my fill of Josh Charles.

I am not a MjF fan and I have heard he won't be on the show long. I want her and Peter to break up. But now the sex scenes are gone and I loved those!!
                  image     image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"