TTC After a Loss

((Bible Study Check In))

Welcome to the Bible Study Check-In. This check-in currently runs 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Mondays are our in-depth study.  Thursdays are our check-in day. If you cannot get int touch with your prayer partner please PM@MrsG80inTN @megrae12 and we will assign you a new one. 

This is a list of the current prayer partners. Please respond to your prayer partner's post and/or communicate via PM:

@LyndsieMarie7 & @megrae12

@EKGibs & @skategirl128

@MrsG80inTN & @MoreThanSparrows08 

@dajhuges & @polevaultRN

@graceanne927 & @mcnsher0627

****Housekeeping Note: Please PM me or Mrs G if you would like to change prayer partners or stay the same. We thought would try to switch up prayer partners sometimes in an attempt to allow everyone to get to know each other, etc. PLEASE LET US KNOW BY THURSDAY AS THAT IS WHEN NEW PRAYER PARTNERS WILL BE CHANGING!!!*****

Ok, we are our new study today!! Good Morning Girls Why Easter Matters. So let's dive right in. 

1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure.  What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life (specific examples, please)? 

2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that? 

3. Prayer Requests

4. Praises. 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: ((Bible Study Check In))

• Hope all you ladies are off to a great start this week! :)

***DS mentioned***

1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure.  What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life (specific examples, please)? I love that analogy! I saw this in my TTCAL life this week when AF finally decided to make her appearance after 8 looooooong weeks. I was started to get concerned and thought she would never show, but God's timing is perfect, he knows what's best for my family & I, and I completely trust Him. He always comes through for us!

2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that? My one thing would be worrying. I am a worry wart. I worry about everything and I KNOW I shouldn't. I know what The Bible says about worry and that I should cast all my cares upon Him because He cares for me! This is just something I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. I grew up seeing my mom worry a lot. She was divorced when I was 8 years old and suffered from depression/panic attacks so I think that has had an impact on why I worry. I need to break through this and take victory over my worry because I know the devil uses to keep me in bondage...but I am ready to be freed! :)

3. Prayer Requests I have an interview on Thursday and I HATE interviews...I get so anxious! Same unit in my hospital, but I'd be moving over from labor & delivery to postpartum. I just think I would enjoy the teaching aspect and helping moms with breastfeeding. Plus, it's less stress than L&D ;)

4. Praises. DS turned 2 yesterday and I finally weaned him from BFing. I'm a little sad about being done, but it's also nice to be finished, too. And AF arrived on Thursday...PTL! :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

• I always hear God speaking to my heart thru the sermon at church, too. He's always reassuring me to trust in His timing and that everything will work out just fine. I need to just trust Him and stop trying to do things myself!

@mcnsher0627 praying for you and DH's family and how sweet of them to include Nathan in the obituary! I'm sure that means the world to you guys.

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • AggieBeth06AggieBeth06 member
    edited April 2014
    Hi all. I haven't had a chance to read and respond. It's hard because I don't have good service at home.

(((Hugs))) to all!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Hello Everyone!  Hope your week is off to a good start :)@megrae12Thanks for the check in!  I love the message of Easter and am looking forward to this new study. 

@mcnsher0627  I'm glad you felt God speaking to you and He's tugging at your heart :) 

@polevaultRN I'm a worry wort too!  Good luck w/ your interview Thursday!  
    1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure.  What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life (specific examples, please)?  I think one way that God has shown this in my life is how He provides.  When we became a one income family it was a huge leap of faith.  I never knew how much I would cherish these days and even though there have been times we have had to pinch pennies we have never not been able to cover our bills and make ends meet.   Gone are the days of fancy clothes and expensive vacations but there is a peace that comes in knowing that I'm right where God wants me and I feel really blessed. 2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that? I've always been the type of person that needs to take control of a situation.  Is there a problem? then let's find a solution! I have to have a game plan to combat everything and sometimes ( a lot of times) I have to remind myself to get out of my own way.  To let go and let God.  To just be still and know He can do all things.   Oh Grace, you of little faith...quit fidgeting, quit wringing your hands.  Remember what God has done for you in the past. Hasn't He always come through and delivered you in such beautiful ways that you could've never imagined for yourself? This time is no different. Be still so you don't manipulate the story and sell yourself short or delay the process.  Just be still and trust that He is working behind the scenes making my blessings perfect and making my path smooth and straight. Thank you, Heavenly Father that you want the best for me.  Please help me lose all the anxiety and worry and only trust in you that in your perfect timing, you will deliver my perfect deliverance and blessing. Keep my heart soft and help me be sensitive to your voice. Keep me ready and willing to follow your direction for my life. I love you, Lord. Thank you for letting me be "your" child.  In Jesus name. Amen 3. Prayer Requests  Please pray for my Father's health.  He has kidney disease and has recently been told he needs to drastically change eating habits to prevent kidney failure.  He's been doing well but I pray this is not just a phase and that he remains dedicated to make this a new lifestyle habit and to stay strong and dedicated.  If ever there was a man so loved...he means a lot to a lot of people.  Selfishly I want him around for a long, long time.  Thank you for praying for him!  Please also continue to pray for us TTC - now on cycle 2 after loss.  4. Praises. DH has a job interview!  He has a good job now but has been looking for new opportunities to help fulfill some long term goals.  This is just a phone interview but it means he's putting himself out there and it's a step in the right direction.  (also pray that God guides him through this whole process)
    My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1  6/14/2011 EDD 2/22/2012  DD 2/2/2012
    BFP #2 1/19/2014 EDD 9/27/2014 CP 1/24/2014

• polevaultRNpolevaultRN member
    edited April 2014
    @graceanne927 I always feel that I must take control of situations, too. Thanks for the reminder to Be Still and know that He is God! He will always provide for his children and he will strengthen our faith during those times when we are weak.

Will definitely be praying for your father's health and for your guys' TTC journey! And prayers for DH's interview. Woohoo! :)

ETA: words

imageimageimage

• AggieBeth06AggieBeth06 member
    edited April 2014
    @polevaultRN‌ - congrats on AF! Good luck on the interview!

@mcnsher0627‌ - It sounds like you are open to His teachings right now, and I think you're right about envy. It is so hard to get past that. Another thing to consider is that the envy keeps us from fully appreciating the blessings of friendship that we have been given. I am sorry for your loss and will pray for your family.

@graceanne927‌ - prayers for your DH and dad! Also I fight a similar battle with stepping back and letting God work. Your tenacity is one of the gifts he gave you, so know that once He gives you the direction, you will be well equipped for it. It is all in His timing, and he is never slow in keeping His promises. Sometimes we might feel that way but we don't understand His timing.

______
    *****ds mention, sensitive*****

1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure. What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life (specific examples, please)?

I have three things to say regarding my DS. First, he was born via emergency csection under general anesthesia. I was very sick and it was a possibility that I might not make it. This was so scary, and I cried all the way to the OR. But once I was in there, I felt His peace. The only option I had was to let the doctors do their job and to trust in Him. I feel so tremendously blessed that I made it through and have a fairly healthy son. The experience was traumatic and I struggled accepting it, but now that I am on this side of it... I am able to appreciate the blessings and beauty as opposed to focusing on the trauma. Sometimes we don't understand of accept the gifts we are given when we receive them.

I also just found out that I do not methylate folic acid well, and that is possibly why my miscarriage occurred. I have a mixed bag of emotions about it. I'm fearful for attempting to TTC again - what if I don't respond to therapy? What if the diagnosis is incorrect?

But, I am trying to let go and listen for His direction. If we are supposed to TTC, then I need to trust in the step (also I need to be open to not TTC again if that is what is intended for me). I know that it is possible to have a child - or at least it was - but I'm afraid of opening up for heartache. I feel like my DS is a miracle considering what I now know.

Finally, this time last year, my DS was in the midst of medical issues. He started the year with a sleep study. Then from March to May he didn't have a normal BM and he was waking several times a week to throw up in the middle of the night. We had his tonsils and adenoids removed.

He was diagnosed with a particular type of reflux after procedure after procedure and doctor after doctor and test after test came up fruitless - until we saw a new allergist, and he diagnosed him.... It was a total chance occurrence - the disease isn't well known and it's not even that doctor's speciality. However he happened to have studied it before switching his focus.

It was a rough period for me. There were nights that my heart was heavily in despair. I would sit beside my son in bed crying while he dozed... Until I opened myself up to scripture again. I have mentally clung to Deut 31:6, which helped me find some peace when coping with my loss as well.

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

I am worried that sharing these thoughts is insensitive... I am sorry if they seem hurtful. That isn't my intent. God grants us all different situations in life and he love us all equally and fully.

2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that?

I rely on my own reasoning way too much instead of stepping back on big decisions and asking God. It's selfishly motivated. I'm too busy to ask God. For example, DH and I are building a house. We have had to make a lot of decisions quickly. We decided to build up the dirt underneath our foundation after consulting with several people. Only, my builder thinks we didn't listen to him and he was passive aggressive with me yesterday about it. Not once did I consult God while deciding what to do.

3. Prayer Requests

Please pray for me to put myself aside and to listen for His direction. This goes for our TTC plans, medical needs and house building among others.

4. Praises

That spring is here. If is so beautiful right now!!! Also I want to praise Him for my methylation diagnosis. My PCP has been wonderful support after my loss, and I'm thankful for her. I am also blessed that we were able to break ground on our house!

Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120

All Welcome

Chart

• Wow! That was a novel. Sorry ladies! Here is a fluffy kitten for our troubles:

All Welcome

Chart

• 1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure.  What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life.  I think this is a hard question to answer considering TTCAL… I know God is all of these things, but in this journey it’s a little difficult to remember sometimes or at least put into practice.  That being said, I realize that if it weren’t for God I would be an utter mess at the moment.  If it weren’t for God, I would likely be divorced, but instead have a marriage I am proud of.  It’s not perfect, but we are striving.  If it weren’t for God I would find myself in self-loathing… So, While I sometimes have a hard time remembering in the day to day of TTCAL, I know that God is there. 

2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that?   This is such an interesting challenge.  Things I rely on other than Jesus: my husband, my friends, the bump ladies, fertility friend (seriously), books (to take me away from reality), and exercising…  I think in general it is easier to rely on things we can see even if we don’t get peace from those things. 

3. Prayer Requests: that the 2WW doesn’t drive me crazy… for my heart in general b/c facebook was just stupid yesterday and I let myself get really angry over other people’s rudeness (and then unfriended them)… for MH and his relationship with his mom… they are generally very close, but she managed to upset him a few weeks back by mentioning someone else’s pregnancy and how they “didn’t even know they were pregnant” and were already in their third trimester, and then asking if we were pregnant again yet b/c her pastor’s wife kept dreaming about us… My MIL had 5 mc’s so she should know better and it really upset MH.  He hasn’t really spoke to his mom since and I can tell it’s eating at him.

4. Praises. I am still doing well with giving up caffeine, sweets, and such… this is big for me as I’ve never really been able to do that for long… I’m nearly 3 weeks in.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• @polevaultRN – Love that you are able to see God’s timing in AF.  I understand what you mean about worrying.  The devil definitely uses worry (he’s very targeted with us in what he uses, but worry seems to be cross functional for many).  Have you ever read the book or done the bible study Breaking Free by Beth Moore?  It really helped me get through some of those types of things.  Check out Isaiah 61: 1-4 and proclaim the Lord’s favor on your life this year.  Praying for your interview.

@mcnsher0627- I love what you’re saying about God talking to you.  I love when we can hear him gently (or not so gently) nudging us to do what is right.  My problem often winds up putting what he is telling me into practice.  @megrae12 is totally right that this thinking is not of God.  He does love us and want to be happy.  I don’t know why you lost Nathan or your sweet pea and I don’t know why we are all here and have had to walk the roads we are walking, but I know God is with us and somehow His plan is bigger than what we are thinking. Praying for your heart.

@Aggiebeth06 – hope all is going well for you J

@megrae12 – love ya girl – hope you’re having a good week.

@morethansparrows08 – Hope this week is treating you well and you’re enjoying your new car.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• 1. Good Morning Girls talks about how Easter brings about new life. They use the analogy of spring and the ushering in of new life. They talk about life with Jesus being Complete, Consistent, Unfailing, Abundant, and Sure.  What are some ways you see this in your life? How is God consistent, unfailing, abundant, and sure in your life (specific examples, please)? I have been thinking about this all week. How is God all of these things in my life and then it hit me like a punch in the stomach. He is all of these things b/c He is IN me. He is the reason I wake up in the morning, He is the reason I am breathing (albeit poorly at the moment thanks to allergies), He is the reason I can smile. I remember being so lost after our m/c, then to go back two weeks later to find out it was a missed ectopic was the worst. I had to have emergency surgery and was basically a walking time bomb. Through all of that, through the numbness, the confusion, and the soul-wrenching heart break, I felt Him. He wept for me, He held me, He comforted me. In my despair I yelled at Him because I said He couldnt possibly understand what it was like to lose at child. He was quick to remind me that He had to watch His son die a terrible death. He had to turn His back on His son, He could do nothing. My heart broke in that moment and it still breaks when I think about it. 

2. The challenge of the week talks about making a list of things we are tempted to rely on other than Jesus. They ask us to pray over that list and ask God to give us the strength to let these things go and depend on him. You do not have to give all the things on your list, but what is at least one thing you do not rely on Jesus for? Why is that? I rely on myself and my own judgement to much. I almost never go to God first. It's a fatal flaw. It is because of the gifts I am blessed with, only I tend to use them for myself rather than for Him. It is something I struggle with every day. Clearly, I need to get out of my own way and let Him take the lead. I have never been good with any of that. Giving up control is not in my vocabulary. Obviously, I am still very much a work in progress. 

3. Prayer Requests I am struggling this month. In my head is a mental countdown to our EDD and it's not getting any easier. Also, work is a bit intense right now and that combined with the overload of emotions is leaving me short-tempered at best. 

4. Praises. My blood work cam back normal. I have an RE appointment in May and I am hoping that I can get some answers as to what my body is doing. 

@mcnsher0627 I love that you have been hearing God's voice!! I smiled and praised Him when I read that. Do not stop listening to Him, even when He asks you to do the hard stuff, ok? He has such wonderful plans for you, love, you are a mighty woman of God. You and your story will help others and your faithfulness will be hailed in heaven. God is drawing you back to Him and asking you to fall back in love with Him. Don't resist it this time, hun. Fall into His arms, into His comfort, into His love. There, you will be safe, there you will be renewed with the strength needed to get through this life. There your spirit will find refuge. 

@polevaultRN I am very happy you see God's timing in AF. Remember what you said, that you completely trust His timing and His plan. When you start to worry, remind yourself of that. These are words  you said, claim them. They are truths. Claim Matt. 6:27-29 over your life. When you start to worry, immediately remind yourself and God of this. 

@graceanne927 I love your heart. You have such a gentle spirit and God uses that in so many ways. You, too, are mighty woman of God and as you said it is hard to get out of your way. Remember to let the gentle side out and take the lead sometimes. God has given you that, use it, especially when you start to take over. Listen to the gentle voice that says wait. That is where the Spirit is and that is where you will find your answers for everything. He is waiting to use you, but to do that you need to move out the way. He has mighty plans for you. Ask Him about them. He is wanting to tell you, get with Him and find out what He has in store for you. 

@AggieBeth06 2 Timothy 1:7. Read it, claim it over your life. I hear fear in you when you talk about TTCAL. You are so fiercely protective of your heart that if you are not careful, you will miss out on blessings from Him. When things become overwhelming remind God of His promises. The promises He made in His word to you. Find some in scripture that speaks to you and claim them over your life. Read the healing scriptures and claim them over your life. Isaiah says that by His stripes we are healed. He doesnt say that only includes some things and not others. This folic acid thing is nothing in the eyes of a mighty God. When you serve a God that powerful, how can you question anything? How can you worry for anything? As for your DS, you need to give Him over to God. All of him, not bits and pieces, you need to entrust him in the One who created Him. Ask Him what His is will in this, ask Him what He wants you to do. Ask Him. He is waiting to talk with you about all of this but you need to be ready to listen, this means even to the hard stuff. You are loved by a God who holds you in His palm, remember He needs to shoulder these burdens, not you. You are made to worship Him, not carry an impossible load of worry, doubt and fear. Get with Him, ask Him what is keeping you from a full relationship with Him, He will show you. Root those things out of your life. 

@MrsG80inTN You seek your release in other things besides your God. If you are not careful, those things will become your god and not the One who made you. Ask Him how to balance those. Ask Him what you can do to show Him what He means to you. Remind Him of His promise in Jeremiah 29:11. It's in your siggy, but how many times do you remind God of this? How many times do you ask Him what it is He wants you to do? You are full of Him, but you suppress it. You seek other things instead of Him first. Remember He is your lifeline, your support, your safe haven. Go to Him, take time and fellowship with Him. Speak His favor, blessings, and promises over your life. Ask Him what is holding you back from Him, get with Him and get honest before Him. He has a lot to show you, it's time you met with Him about it. 

Well, that turned into a spiritual thing if ever there was one. Know, that what I said is what my heart felt from God. I mean none of the hard stuff in malice. I am coming from a place of love and encouragement, but sometimes encouragement is also a kick in the rear. So many ((Hugs)) to y'all. I am here for anything. If you need help praying or just need extra anything, please let me know. My heartfelt desire (besides us getting rainbows) is to see each of you grow into the women of God you are meant to be. Being stagnant is not longer an option. 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• @graceanne927 - somehow I totally missed your post earlier and didn't get to respond.  Sorry about that.  I get what you mean about being a doer... I go through my day and do-do-do and forget to sit and remember him... I often feel like Mary vs. Martha when Jesus encouraged Martha to remember what is good and to basically not do so much just bask in His presence.  Praying for you friend!

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009

imageimage

All Welcome

• @MrsG80inTN - Thanks for using the example of Mary vs. Martha; a great reminder to me! I so appreciate your prayers.  I'm praying for you also.  Maybe your husband can talk to his Mom and let her know how she has hurt feelings w/ her insensitivity?  I hate for her to continue to hurt you both; I'm sure it's unintentional though.  Yay!  For making positive changes w/ your diet!  I can not give up caffeine completely; I have to have my morning cup to get my day going.  But I stopped getting my starbucks fix - which has loads of caffeine and in the afternoon I drink caffeine free herbal teas.  You rock!  Keep it up! 

@megrae12 - If I could I would reach right through this computer screen and just hug you.  Thank you for your words.  I know that I need to be more obedient to God leading me; and I have felt Him telling me this for some time. I want to be used by Him.  Especially through my loss b/c I know it's healing my heart.  "Praise be to the God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 -  Thank you for living that verse today! 

I hope your work becomes less overwhelming and that as your EDD arrives that you feel God's presence all the more....remember to take some time for yourself...allow yourself to grieve but also move forward positively.  Remembering doesn't always have to be a burden.  Do something special to honor your precious angel in heaven.  I will be praying for your RE visit in May!  
    My Ovulation Chart

• ***living child mentioned***

@AggieBeth06 - I can relate w/ you; having my dd before my loss, and taken by surprise by my loss bc having had a successful pg.  I know the fear all too well.  But I want to encourage you that you have an answer as to why; trust that this was revealed as a possible factor and that you now have treatment to counter it for the next time. I wish you the best as you continue TTCAL and will be praying for you!  
    My Ovulation Chart

• Thank you for the support! I think the fear is that there are some major medical issues that we need to sort through with His guidance and we need to turn TTC/TTA over to God.

There's a part of the fear that is protective of my heart, but it's more of a fear for my life. I will be high risk based on multiple factors.

Thank you for the verse @megrae12‌. I'll meditate on that. It's already helped me to realize that I need to understand, confront and let go of my fear.

All Welcome

Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"