Let's hear 'em!!!
DS1 8/11/10 
DS2 8/21/12
DD 9/26/14
Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 

Re: ::Monday Bitchfest::

• jesslinnnjesslinnn member
    edited March 2014
    I want to bitchslap some flakey bitches. Earlier this week DH's cousin calls and says he's in the area with his boys (4 and 2) and asked if he could stop by to let the kids play. Awesome!! DS1 (3yrs)  has been asking about having a friend over to play. 3 hours later DH calls him because he hasn't shown up yet, we figured he was still doing whatever he was doing, nope he's at his house. Said he just decided to go home instead. Seriously? Without letting us know? Now my kid is crying because his "best friend" isn't coming over and he thinks he did something wrong "but mom, I picked up my room so good". Poor kid.

Then yesterday I texted our friends to see if they wanted to meet up at the park with our kids. They say yes, we make plans for 4:00. My kid is so excited he gets to see his friend. At 4:30 they're not there so DH calls and they were still "rearranging furniture" so they don't think they'll make it. Cool thanks for the heads up. Now DS1 is sad again, "why won't my friends play with me?".

What's so hard about following through with plans? If you have to bail at least tell me! Next person to stand up my kid is getting shanked.
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • 19 days til my book is due, and looking at my computer makes me want to toss my cookies.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

April siggy challenge -- FLOWERS!!!

• Loading the player...
  • @mel689 Your poor kid! People can be such assholes.

I have two.
    1. This fucking fibroid is causing me so much pain. It went from sharp cramps to not being able to straighten up this weekend. I had already been to see my CNM last Tuesday and she found blood in my urine, so now I'm waiting for labs to come back to see if I can barely stand because of some sort of UTI or if the fibroid is degenerating. I'm terrified that there's no infection and this is just going to have to be my normal until I deliver.

2. I have my mom the green light this morning to tell her sisters and my cousins (we're not that close) and said we'd be posting on Facebook in the next day or so, so make it before then. I found out about all my cousins' pregnancies on Facebook and never cared, and we actually exchanges messages occasionally. Mom said she texted my aunts and told them some variation of 'if you don't tell your kids, they'll find out on Facebook.' Totally unnecessary, and I think a little rude. There's bad blood there and it's stupid to let feelings get hurt over something so stupid. I wish my mom understood how sharply she comes off sometimes.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• My Monday Bitchfest goes to SO.... Seriously, you have never been pregnant. You do not know what it is like to have morning sickness, or to be put on medication for it that you can't take during the day or you will fall asleep at your desk. Don't tell me to just deal with it and get over it. Yet when you get a little cold, the world is ending. Shush!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Gibson is due October 8th! (Bfp: January 29th)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Noah 12.26.2008

6 lbs 6 oz / 19.5 inches long

• I getting a little tired of SO "encouraging" me to get back to the gym. I'll go when I want to go and not before. Especially since he had a lot of weight he needs to lose, and has made zero attempt to do anything about it. I've told him I worry about his health...I think now that spring is here I need to reiterate that to him. As for me, a year ago I was running 5 mes a day, 4-5 days a week; but after going off the pill,getting pregnant and having a miscarriage and some md depression last year I stopped running and put on weight. So i need to improve my fitness, but my health is still surprisingly good. End of rant.
  • Mine is DH is leaving for a week for work. I was supposed to go on this trip with him. Since the scare last week we both decided that it would be safer for me to stay home. I already don't get to see my H very much and now he is going to be gone all week.
    End rant. I will be better as the week goes on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1st-Today is my first day back from Spring Break and I had to deal with glucose toleration test and a few blood tests.  My OB said to fast from midnight on....turns out only needed to be an hour fast which makes MUCH MORE SENSE when pregnant with twins and trying NOT to eat and NOT to get sick!

2nd-If I look at this spreadsheet to figure out a testing schedule for the students here one more minute I will freak.  There is no way to make this work.  There is too much testing going on in schools now-a-days

3rd-I am exhausted and do not need anyone else looking at me, laughing, then saying "get use to it!" F-you and your stupid sense of humor....(I might get cranky when I am tired)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• My bitch is this weather.  Again.  It was 65* Saturday, and today we are in the middle of a blizzard.  I am supposed to drive to work, 40 minutes away, in 3 hours.  I don't know if I should call in now or wait until closer to time to leave...just in case it clears up enough for me to drive.  We've already gotten like 3" of snow.

This Georgia girl does NOT know what to make of this weather!!  :sob::

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• My dumb ass mil comes by this weekend and says your showing already this is gonna be a huge baby! My husband says mom that's rude you don't say stuff like that. She made me so mad, I'm not even showing just a little chubby like always! What a bitch!
  • I'm so annoyed at the situation I want to bitch about, that I started typing it and started getting even more mad and decided to not even write it. (Save my blood pressure.)

I'll keep it simple: Eff this mother effing cold that I have, and not taking medication for it. This is the worst I have EVER felt and I'm at work trying to make it through the day. 
  • My coworker just decided to grace us with her miserable presence at 11:30 a.m. She's a chronic over-sleeper and a dumbass.

Also, bitch, you are not pregnant, so STFU about how tired you are. Seriously. I'm sitting over here trying to peel open my damn eyeballs and about to puke. SHUT IT.
  • I'm stupid hungry.
  • Woman in Sam's Club: "Are those diapers for HIM?," pointing at nearly 3 year old in my cart. "He isn't potty trained? Wow that's late." Imaginary SLAP to her!!!!!!!
    The most annoying part is we are potty training, which is exhausting for a tired, nauseous mama who can't even have a cocktail after the yahoos go to bed. Damn, cut me some slack... 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• @theresat858‌ Thanks so much for that info...I almost pm'ed you last night because I remembered you saying you had some complications from them. The nurse just called and said I had a massive bladder infection...never been more relieved to hear those words! ;)

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• GTFO of bed H! Make me food!
  • I sat in the sun for about an hour yesterday and I have a horrid sunburn.  I googled it today and apparently pregnant women are more prone to sunburn.  I really had no idea.  I am big on wearing sunscreen but didn't think much of it yesterday since it wasn't that hot outside.  So I'll be starting off the summer with a farmer's tan unless it all peels off :(

Me: 32  H: 34
    DS #1: 8/10/11,  DS #2: 10/13/14
    TTC #3 since October 2017

• Saw on Good Morning America that my town is the 3rd worst for allergy suffers this year.  I am already on Claritin everyday and praying that I don't get hit too hard this year.

Also, I am a little miffed about Josh Elliot leaving GMA ( I realized this makes me sound old and nerdy but so what)  I really liked him. (:|

Also, my aunt talked my face off two nights in a row (Friday and Saturday) and I am still paying for it.  She is in the middle of trying to divorce her husband of 30 years due to substance abuse in addition to other things and she told me the same storied both nights.  It was awkward and stressful.  On the plus side, it made our family drama look like 1st world problems.

• Woman in Sam's Club: "Are those diapers for HIM?," pointing at nearly 3 year old in my cart. "He isn't potty trained? Wow that's late." Imaginary SLAP to her!!!!!!!
    The most annoying part is we are potty training, which is exhausting for a tired, nauseous mama who can't even have a cocktail after the yahoos go to bed. Damn, cut me some slack... 
    ugh, how annoying! my 3 didn't potty train until over 3. And my girl (who EVERYONE said would be SO easy to train) didn't train until 3-1/2. Sorry people, but I've learned kids will do things in their own time and trying to force the issue doesn't help the least in potty training. 
    With my now 19 month old, I'm taking my time. She has a potty chair but I let her decide when to sit on it. She's so funny, she'll sit on it and make herself fart but the one time she actually started peeing it freaked her out and she stood up right away lol.
  • #1 My outer thigh has a huge bruise and hurts like a bitch. I stood up from the sofa, stretched, got some RLP while attempting to take a step. I tripped over my laptop's power cord and fell on my hands and knees. My thigh hit corner of my ottoman on the way down and it really hurts. Just glad it wasn't more serious. My first thought was, "Well you can't leave cords laying around like that with a baby. You're going to be a terrible mom!" Then I went and told DH what happened all while sobbing.

#2 I'm disappointed by the tech that did my NT scan today. She hardly told us what she was doing, despite us asking questions along the way. At one point she said she really needed to concentrate and couldn't talk to us... um, nice bedside manner! She also refused to take a guess and wouldn't even show me the nub. Whatever, I was just curious, but I'll be patient. Lastly, and this part wasn't her fault but because of the baby's position, she had to really dig into my stomach area by my ribcage. I had to try will all my might not to throw up from the pressure. It left me nauseous for the next 4 hours.

• vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited March 2014
    I wish DS would take a real nap! 15 min in the car is not good enough, buddy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• This one is about DH and let me preface that I really do love him but...

He has NO empathy!!! If I complain about anything he doesn't try to comfort or help me, he just explains how he has it so much worse. Now that Im pregnant again, he rolls his eyes if I say Im sick or tired or sore. He wants to know why the house isn't spotless and his dinner isn't on the table while Im chasing a destructive toddler while holding in puke and trying not to fall asleep standing. He acts like he has his job and I have mine so why should he help me do mine. He doesn't realize that mine is a 24/7 job...I don't get a break (and when I say that to him, he rolls his eyes)!!!  I just want to feel normal again so I can get things done!
    photo DSC_7607-Version2_zps4129cb9d.jpg funny gifs

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• A couple of weeks ago I had a 3 day migraine. Raging, stabbing, head splitting pains. Ended up missing 1.5 days of work and last week I came in early every day and worked through lunch to make up my time so I can save it for maternity leave. I am currently experiencing yet another one of these headaches. It came on last night. I've taken 2 doses of Tylenol, and nothing is touching it. I can't focus at work, and I really don't want to use any more sick leave. I wish I could find a remedy.. :-<

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"