July 2014 Moms

AW Moment - DH got kicked in the head by LO

DH has really been trying to connect with our little baby boy. Recently he has been talking to him through my tummy and tries to get him to kick when he pokes my stomach. Last night Bri has his head on the top part of my stomach and was telling baby boy about our day and all of the sudden Logan kicked him! I mean HARD! I started laughing and Bri was like "That little dude just kicked me in the head!!" 

It was adorable and Logan continued to kick Brian's face and head while we had our nightly talk with him. It was the first time baby boy has ever reacted to our voices so it was an awesome moment. Just had to share it with you ladies :)

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

Re: AW Moment - DH got kicked in the head by LO

• That's adorable! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • "Like a fellow once said, ain't that a kick in the head..." :-\"

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute! DH put the side of his face on my stomach a few weeks ago and baby girl kicked his cheek- love it when he can feel her move!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it. How cute!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• That's adorable!  My SO is honestly feeling a bit put out- every time he puts his hand on the belly, the baby doesn't kick for him.  It doesn't matter if I put it where I just had 5 kicks, the kicking stops as soon as it's him.  He was actually a bit pouty about it the other day- I hope he gets a swift kick (even if it's in the head) soon like your hubby did, just so he can feel a part of the pregnancy too! 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies! It was a really great moment.

For those whose DH/SO's haven't felt the baby really - I totally get it. Baby boy plays shy with DH all the time. I always say that the baby can tell whose hand's on the belly.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• So fun!! DH always gets the silent treatment. But yesterday, I was at a meeting all day. When I got home our 4 year old black lab was excited I was home and wanted to cuddle with the bump. His head and shoulders were on my belly and the baby was kicking where he was like mad! Dog didn't seem to notice it, but I think the kid was protesting being squished. When the dog moved the baby started rolling all over, rather than kick boxing one spot.

I will have little sympathy for the dog when the baby is old enough to smother him with love ;-)
  • so cute!

The first time DH felt LO kick, I was spooning him and he got kicked in the butt xD
    imageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is so fantastic!!! Love that the whole thing becomes a little more real to them when they can feel the baby move!!
  • My husband got kicked in the head tonight :) It was a pretty hard bunch of kicks for him to feel it through his thick skull! Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"