April 2014 Moms
Options

~Monday Ticker Change~

How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 

How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?

Any questions you'd like to ask?   
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                            ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~Monday Ticker Change~

• Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 38 weeks! Pumpkin!

How are you feeling? Tired, achy and contracting all the time. 

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc? I was measuring 39 weeks last week at my 37 week appointment!! 38 week appointment on Friday. Plan to have my first cervical check and possible membrane strip at my 39 week appointment. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 37 weeks today & wintermelon

How are you feeling? Very swollen in my hands and feet. Plus, I cant feel my finger tips anymore so typing this is a challenge!

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc? Just got back from my 37 week check up. She is sitting very low, the OB could feel her head. Still 1 cm dilated & 50% effaced. Baby is in a posterior position, I feel exactly where her bum is! 

Any questions you'd like to ask?   Nope!
    Married 8/10
    Bitty Baby's EDD: 4/21/14

My Crazy Magical Beautiful Life
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    37 weeks; wintermelon

I'm feeling TIRED and have been having a hard time sleeping at night (between being uncomfortable and having to use the bathroom all of the time).

I have my 37 week appointment this afternoon.  At my 36 week appointment, everything was looking pretty good and I'm hoping to hear the same thing this afternoon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 38 weeks/pumpkin

How are you feeling? Better today after taking a Benadryl to sleep. I feel pretty good really just getting so anxious for what's about to happen.

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc? Getting induced tonight at 8pm due to my high blood pressure. He should be here by Tuesday I hope!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    38 weeks, a freaking pumpkin! When the hell did I swallow a pumpkin? I mean I literally look like I swallowed a freaking pumpkin.

I am feeling alright, really tired. I'm down to working 3 days a week, but still at 24 hours.  I am hoping that I will only be working for another week. 

I have an appointment on Wednesday, she will check me to see if anything is going on down there, which there better be.  I guess we ewill just have to see! 

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards