September 2012 Moms
Options

Lightweight/Umbrella Stroller

I'm sure this has probably been discussed 100 times but I'm looking for some recommendations on a cheaper umbrella stroller. I'm wanting to spend less than $80 and I'm wanting it to have a reclinable seat.  I'm wanting it to be small enough to fold up to fit comfortably in the back seat of my DH's truck. He has an extended cab truck.

Re: Lightweight/Umbrella Stroller

• Options
    I too have just been researching this and we decided to go with The First Years Ignite Stroller. I did some searching through the archives on here and read a lot of reviews and for the most part everyone who has this stroller seems pleased.  We just ordered it yesterday, so we'll see how I feel when it gets here.  The other one I was looking at was the Chicco Echo, which has pretty good reviews as well.  The reason I went with the First Years stroller was that it was a bit cheaper and it has a higher weight limit.  The Chicco Echo is exclusive to Target and right now it's 20 % off. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom has the First Years one, she really likes it. I believe Lucies List has a good umbrella stroller break down.

• Options
    My mom has the First Years one, she really likes it. I believe Lucies List has a good umbrella stroller break down.

• Options
    We also have the Ignite and absolutely love it. It's our favorite stroller hands down.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
This discussion has been closed.