April 2013 Moms

Walking Dead Finale

Okay so all I can say is OMG! WTF! Rick just proved to me he is FOTY don't mess with his kid.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

Re: Walking Dead Finale

• And whoever said canibals called it...DH read the comics and kept saying that but I didn't believe him....do you guys think they kidnapped Beth too?

And where the heck is Carol, Judith and Tyrese maybe they will play a part in saving everyone next season.

I feel sorry for those people when they open those doors cause they are gonna all get killed.

Last nights episode was crazy but I am happy they all reunited. And that moment between Rick and Darryl when he said they were brothers was too sweet.

Can't wait until Oct

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited March 2014
    You called it @cece2682! I knew something was up as soon as I saw that girl wearing Maggie's poncho and Glen's riot gear. How the eff do they even get out of this? My thing is; since everyone has the virus in their bodies, wouldn't them eating other humans kind of expedite the virus in themselves? I'm so happy the "claimed" crew went out rather easily. Also I believe Beth is going to aid in rescuing them. The flashbacks had a lot of clues and I remember rick saying "there's a new sheriff in town" when He put the hat on her head. I don't believe she was kidnapped by someone evil. Oh I also heard the other voices in the cars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • CeCe yes he was trying to rape Carl I think they were gonna take turns remember when he said he was gonna kill Darryl have Mishone then the boy then shoot rick disgusting DH said in the comic Carl actually gets raped and it leads to other issues later on

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• ALSO, did you ladies notice that the leader at terminus didn't say any of the member of Ricks crew by name? He called Daryl "archer", michone "samurai" etc. this is so they won't get too attached when it's time to eat them just like Rick told carl not to name the pigs back at the prison.

• Last night's finale was crazy. I have to admit, I'm currently sick and I couldn't sleep last night so I watched the episode twice. It's funny all the little things you notice the second time around.

Like how Rick was explaining to Carl how to trap the rabbit. It was similar to what happened to them at the end- how the shots at their feet guided them to train car "A"

I never in my life would have guessed that they were cannibals! I think this group at terminus was probably similar to Rick's groups but got screwed over by other groups that came into their camp. Maybe this is why they stopped trusting other ppl and came up with the idea of eating ppl who were lured to their camp. I think the room with all the candles and the names and the writing on the wall "never trust" &"we first always" was probably a tribute to people they lost from their own camp due to outsiders that they let into their group in the past. Kind of like how the governor wrecked their prison camp and massacred Rick's group. Maybe they were massacred by other groups and decided to start eating people who came rather than welcoming them into the group.

You are right @tondraluv‌ about how they didn't want to call them by name as if they were the pigs at the prison. I can't stop thinking about the possibilities of next season. So many unanswered questions too!!!

Who were the other people in the other train car? Could Carol and tyrese be there? Do they go to train car A first then move on to another car as they get closer to being eaten? Was that powdered milk for Judith? If carol and tyrese arrived at terminus first before this group maybe they were in car "a" with Judith then moved to the other one where ppl were screaming for help.

Whatever happens, can't wait for the ass kicking that's gonna happen in October!
    Anniversary
  • I hadn't thought of the powdered milk being Judiths hmmmmm

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• I hadn't thought of the powdered milk being Judiths hmmmmm

Me neither, good call @Aprilbaby49‌ ! Im about to watch it again too while everyone is sleep. I hope you feel better.

• @cece2682 lmfao =)) my husband said the same thing

• tondraluv said:

@cece2682 lmfao =)) my husband said the same thing

So funny and true!
    Anniversary
  • hatroopeshatroopes member
    edited April 2014
    cece2682 said:
    A little walking dead humor for you all! Lol
    This! Their relationship annoys me for some reason - maybe because there is no chemistry between them! I also thought of Judith when I saw the powdered milk. The finale episode was my favorite of the season. 

I never thought of them being cannibals but that makes sense!

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• I haven't been participating in these discussions, but got caught up on the last 3 episodes last night. Crazy stuff! I totally called them being cannibals when Maggie and Glenn got to Terminus and the woman was cooking. I had already assumed it was a trap and when I saw her cooking, it just clicked. Also, why else would you be putting up signs and sending out radio signals to draw people in? Just to kill them? No. You either actually want to help (yeah right) or you need food and luring people in is an easy way to get food.

I am really hoping Beth comes to help rescue them. I liked her and Darryl together.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cece2682‌ I used to think that, but I think they have chemistry. Beth's probably 18 by now, and I don't think age is as much of a factor in a zombie apocalypse. Everyone grows up a lot faster.

• @cece2682‌ lol I'm assuming if/when Carl has a romantic storyline it will be with someone we haven't met yet!

• I call bullshit on the hipsters surviving the apocalypse.

/gavel

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I call bullshit on the hipsters surviving the apocalypse.

/gavel

DH and I thought the exact same thing!

"We practice cannibalism. You've probably never heard of it..." :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• EIsieMae said:
    I call bullshit on the hipsters surviving the apocalypse.

/gavel
    DH and I thought the exact same thing! "We practice cannibalism. You've probably never heard of it..." :)
    /dead

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I am like 5 years late but I just finished watching the finale and have been so tempted to read this thread...

I tried to scan thru all the threads I missed so I apologize if anyone has said this but does anyone else think Eugene is not really who he says he is? DH and I think he's a gamer and not really a scientist.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"