December 2012 Moms
Options

waking up early

Anyone else's LO waking up earlier than usual lately? DD has been getting up at 5am the last few mornings and it makes for a very tiresome day. One time she played and went back to sleep for another hour but that was unusual. Any tricks to getting her to sleep in longer? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: waking up early

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @jandacoffee, that is awesome! I am sure you all are enjoying the much needed sleep. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO has been getting up anywhere between 6 and 7 when normally he sleeps until after 8 so that's been a bummer. He won't go back down until around lunch time for his nap.
    My only suggestion is to not get her right away, assuming she's not really upset or anything. I try to leave LO in his crib for as long as possible when he gets up early, as long as he's happy anyway.
  • Options
    There is another sleep regression coming? Please God....no!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Morgan has been waking up 2-4 times a night, she cries a bit and then goes right back to sleep.  I have noticed that she doesn't seem to be awake when she cries though so maybe a nightmare?  She has been getting up earlier though, much to DH's delight...

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    DS was like this until Daylight Savings Time. Then 5:15 become 6:00-6:30. 7 is a rare treat for us. Unfortunately, I have no tricks, but I do feel your pain. The only upside is that he wakes up happy every day. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD has been waking up a little earlier, maybe 30 minutes or so.  I figured she just might not need as much sleep, but maybe it also has to do with it getting lighter sooner?  It's never bothered her before but maybe it's time to consider black-out shades....

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    After I posted this, dd has slept in til at least 630 if not 7. It must have been a sleep regression, growth spurt or teething. I am glad we are through it though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"