December 2014 Moms

PGAL Check in (3/31)

2»

Re: PGAL Check in (3/31)

• , EDD (If this if your first time posting): December 14

How many weeks/days are you? 3 weeks 3 days

Upcoming appointments? None yet. Except one on Monday with my endocrinologist. I'm diabetic so I get lots more appts. Blah

How are you feeling? Nervous. My boobs were killing me last week but all of a sudden they've stopped. I hate that.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not)? My DS is finally using the potty.

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not)? How my blood sugars go crazy the minute I get pregnant.

GTKY – What is the last book you read? Did you like it? What's next on your reading list? I'm reading the Bitter Kingdom part of the Girl of Fire and Thorns Trilogy. I am enjoying it! I don't know what's up next.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • megthmegth member
    EDD (If this if your first time posting):
    12/12/14 - BFP today!

How many weeks/days are you?
    almost 4 weeks

Upcoming appointments?
    I'm going to wait for a little, make sure I'm super duper pregnant, like 5 whole weeks lol, and then call my obgyn.

How are you feeling?
    kinda crappy but I'll take it if it means I've got a little Sagittarius on the way :)

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not)?
    Seeing the positive line after 6 months of trying including a m/c

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not)?
    My knee is killing me so I'm hoping pregnancy won't make it worse.

GTKY – What is the last book you read? Did you like it? What's next on your reading list?
    The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian. It's YA fiction and it was awesome. I'm going to check out another book similar to that one next but forget the title right now.
    Baby#3!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @megth - Congrats and welcome. Sorry you aren't feeling well, but you're right-focus on the end result!

@cheekers10 - Congrats and welcome! Try not to over analyze symptoms because it will make you nuts. Some days mine are bad and other days I barely notice them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"