March 2014 Moms

Roll Call

3 am and I see no roll call yet? Where you ladies at?

Re: Roll Call

• Here! Nursing . DS gave me a nice first stretch and hoping for another one!

• Here :( acid reflux plus induction looming. I was holding out hope that labor would finally magically start (and keep going) on its own in these last few hours but, alas, I don't think it's meant to be.
    DD born 1/16/11
    #2 It's a Boy! EDD 3/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Here burping my little dude! After 2
    Nights from hell this kiddo ghas been sleeping like a champ all day. He starts to fuss for food, gets his grub, then passes right back out. I'm assuming he was going through a growth spurt I'm just glad DH can get some sleep before he goes back to work tomorrow.
  • Here... Joining the middle of the night feeding club. Same as above, LO slept for two hours in her rock n play before waking up!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here, nursing. Tonight hasn't been as restful as last night, but at least the boys let me have a four hour stretch
  • Here burping LO.
  • Here. Nursing for the 2nd time in an hour. How is this child still hungry?
  • Here for my second nursing session of the night. Hoping for at least 3 hours before she's up again.
  • Second potty break of the night even though I only went to sleep 2.5 hours ago. Also I cannot stop eating special K bars. Mamas HUNGRY! Also. I think my body is anxious that Dr will induce me in the morning for my high BP. But with all the contractions I'm having now MAYBE I'll "go on my own."
    BabyFetus Ticker

• He woke up on his 3 hour mark, to the minute, to eat. Now we're trying to go back to sleep. I'm a zombie tonight.
  • Good luck tomorrow @NanaCook‌!

imageimageimage

• Here with hip pain that woke me up and now annoying contractions that I'm sure will lead nowhere :(
    baby 2Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mevensen‌ @Baby1Dany‌ thanks ladies! The contractions chilled out. But hopefully they help make an easy induction tomorrow. (If I avoid induction I'll be SO surprised)

Kudos out to all the Mamas who are awake enough in the night to be a regular on this thread. I've popped in once or twice but usually fall asleep 2 minutes later! I can't decide if I'm excited to join your ranks or not yet... ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Up nursing LO. I've only got two hours of sleep, as she just went down at 2am. She just won't go down at night. I guess it's better than last night when she wouldn't go down until 5am.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • 2am and I am pumping while DH feeds Eli. He had a good 3hr sleep stretch and I'm hoping he has another I can capitalize on when I finish pumping.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Up again pumping!

I'm sooooo worried about my supply I am really trying to get all the pumping/feeding sessions necessary in to build it, even if LO/the pump is only getting a little colostrum right now. Last night I had the nurses wake me at intervals, but tonight I am on my own and was so exhausted I just decided, "eh, my bladder can wake me up." (Better than an alarm for sure.)

My bladder has pulled through. Every two hours. Like a champ. Good for my supply, I guess!
  • edited March 2014
    Here and nursing. Had a rough night with very little sleep. Feeling a bit worried about LO's big trip to the doctor today.

Baby1Dany said:
    Here. Nursing for the 2nd time in an hour. How is this child still hungry?
    This is me right now. Totally thought I was rocking baby to sleep. She just woke up again demanding more boob. Sleep is looking less and less a reality in the near future...

Ugh that is the worst.
  • @Laura8388 shots are so much harder for you than your LO!

Just rocking Fiona after being peed and pooped on for the first time , so that 's fun;). But she slept for a good three hours between first motn nursing and this one so I 'm happy . Here 's hoping for another long stretch.

• Up and nursing. Me and Abigail keep falling asleep though . Try again soon .
  • Good luck with Ryker's immunizations today @Laura8388‌! We're due Tuesday and not looking forward to it.

I just finished feeding the twins, now I'm feeding me! Frosted Flakes are doing the trick. Night all!
  • Up and pumping. I was hoping I could hold out till morning but as soon as I put LO down and got comfortable boobies started leaking. Ugh

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• edited March 2014
    Still up. Natalie will not go down again. I swear she doesn't get enough sleep; she's only slept like 3 hours tonight. I nursed her for like an hour and she keeps falling asleep. I go to put her down and she wakes up and screams until you feed her again. Anyone else having similar issues? This has been going on a week and has just gotten worse the past two nights to where she doesn't go down until morning and then only for like two hours.

Eta: by the time we reach 1am she is always screaming her head off. Nothing seems to calm her down at that point except falling asleep on the boob.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Here! Pumping and snacking! Hoping LO doesn't wake up when I put him back in his crib so I can get at least another hour of sleep before getting up to get ready for his pedi appt.

Me: Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed)

DH: perfect

Started TTC in June 2011

Baby boy born 3/17/2014

• Up. Just finished nursing. If I could get this girl to burp, I could go back to sleep!

Addie is always cranky from around 10pm -1am. I now call it "witching hour". But then she will sleep til 4am, so I'll take it for the 3-4hour stretch of sleep I get afterwards!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"