January 2014 Moms

The walking dead

What did everyone Think of the season finale?

Where's Beth! ? I had a feeling they wouldn't touch it this season. I also knew they were poisoning with the food they served. And wtf with rick biting that guys neck! Is that even possible?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: The walking dead

• Sakura16Sakura16 member
    edited March 2014
    I was disappointed. ..why do they make such a big deal about season finalies like everyone is going to die, then just have a mostly uneventful episode? Well, minus the scene with the "claimed" people. It's not like we didn't expect Terminus to be a sham/trap.And you're right...come on with the Beth story already! If I were Rick, I would have done the same. ..if I was that imaginative. Throat biting wasn't something I would jump to first, but I'm glad he did. I'm scared to see what they do with Judith when they show up...
  • Lena122Lena122 member
    edited March 2014
    I wish there had been more resolution about what happened to Beth, Carol, and Tyrese. I'm also a little annoyed that more didn't happen at Terminus since this whole second half has been leading up to it. I am VERY surprised that no one died. I thought for sure it was going to be Carl there at the end.

ETA: oh and my guess is that the throat biting came from being around walkers for so long. Since that's how walkers try to kill him, it makes sense that the idea would be instinctual to him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @ovenrack‌ I think the food they were offering when ppl got there was poisoned and that's how they took their belongings and locked them up. That's why rick knocked the food out of Carl's and the others hands.

• Hmmm, regarding poisoning, perhaps but I think all the signs point to the terminus people as practicing cannibalism. I suppose they could be drugging them, as long as it didn't taint the meat. :P
  • Finally watched it tonight. We also assumed cannibalism, but I felt like Terminus was played out more quickly than expected for all the lead up all season. The creepy guy who attacked Carl is a friend of ours, so disappointed he died (of course he deserved it), but it was quite the death scene!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Pretty sure they were serving Beth to Rick and them. I figured terminus was going to be a bust and canabalism is so over done I feel like. Oh well we have till next October to wait and see what happens.
  • I don't think beth is currently at terminus I think she is with someone else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"