November 2014 Moms

Intro-ing I guess

We found out just about 3 weeks ago. This is my second pregnancy. I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, so pregnancy has been rough. 
We have 2 boys and are really hoping for a girl. Thanks.

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Intro-ing I guess

• I have RA too. I can't wait for the second trimester when things are supposed to improve. Welcome!
  • I do not envy you ladies at all. My mom has RA so I know how miserable it can get.

I have heard that a lot of times RA goes I to remission in the 2nd tri and I know a lady who never had any further symptoms/damage after her child was born!

• Loading the player...
  • PhillyRN said:
    I have RA too. I can't wait for the second trimester when things are supposed to improve. Welcome!
    Thanks!
    I do not envy you ladies at all. My mom has RA so I know how miserable it can get. I have heard that a lot of times RA goes I to remission in the 2nd tri and I know a lady who never had any further symptoms/damage after her child was born!
     This will be my second pregnancy, I didn't have much improvement but hey there's always hope!!

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"