Trying to Get Pregnant

AF or spotting?

binklesssbinklesss member
edited March 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I'm sure this is going to come across as incredibly stupid, but I'm stumped and wanted to ask some more experienced ladies...

I have had what I would consider spotting for 4 days. My FF chart showed CH last Monday, CD 30, but my temp went back down on CD 34 (the day after spotting started) and has stayed even since then (now CD 36) and my CH disappeared yesterday. The temp drop makes me think this is actually (or supposed to be) AF, but I've never had it this light before. That also means I either did not O or had a 4 day luteal phase. Anyone want to look at my chart and make any guesses on that? Would it make more sense for me to change my data from spotting to light for the past 4 days so FF will start a new cycle?

Trying to link my chart: here

Re: AF or spotting?

• binklesss said:
    I'm sure this is going to come across as incredibly stupid, but I'm stumped and wanted to ask some more experienced ladies... I have had what I would consider spotting for 4 days. My FF chart showed CH last Monday, CD 30, but my temp went back down on CD 34 (the day after spotting started) and has stayed even since then (now CD 36) and my CH disappeared yesterday. The temp drop makes me think this is actually (or supposed to be) AF, but I've never had it this light before. That also means I either did not O or had a 4 day luteal phase. Anyone want to look at my chart and make any guesses on that? Would it make more sense for me to change my data from spotting to light for the past 4 days so FF will start a new cycle? Trying to link my chart: here
    Did you require a tampon or pad?

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • I've been using a pantyliner...and only once or twice was anything on it.
  • Loading the player...
  • snooks721snooks721 member
    edited March 2014
    binklesss said:
    I've been using a pantyliner...and only once or twice was anything on it.
    Hmmm well it doesn't look like you O'd. Maybe you're spotting mid-cycle? It's just odd to me that it's lasted more than a couple days..

ETA words

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • I don't think you O'd yet either. I had spotting last cycle for 4 days leading up to O. I'm guessing my cervix got irritated during sex. It sounds like you're having random spotting mid cycle--annoying but hang in there :)
  • I believe I'm in the same boat after 4 and 5 days bd in a row I started spotting as we'll. it's irritating cause cramping to with it. Must be from just getting my mirena out 13 days ago

baby development
  • Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"