Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Long Shirts

Anyone know where I can find longer shirts? DD takes after her dad and has a long torso. We've gone to larger size shirts (18 months) and we still can't get them long enough. I know I've seen them somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Long Shirts

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Target Circo brand usually has some longer tunics available, as does the Jumping Beans brand at Kohl's.

• Loading the player...
  • I've taken to buying tunics because DD has this same issue.  Another thing you can try is 2T shirts - I was told the difference between 24M and 2T is that 2T is longer.  Not sure how correct that is though.

• I've had luck with H&M. I also take DD with me and try clothing on her before buying unless I know the brand well. There are so many variations in children's clothing - it's annoying!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ah..our problem exactly!

DD is 16 months (almost 17 months) around 33' and 23lbs or so. Gap used to be my goto for longer shirts. But her 12-18 month ones are almost half shirts on her. I find that gymboree runs short as well. But, when I put her up to 18-24 months in either size, they're huge on her but the right length.

The lady at Gap suggested 2T but it wasn't longer. What I've been doing is looking for more dresses/leggings. I find that once they get short, no one can tell. So the Gap tunics/dresses go from dress to shirt on her.

Old Navy is just all over the place. I bought a couple short sleeved t shirts in 18-24 and 2 T both were short on her. Carters I've had ok luck with..right now she's wearing a couple l/s tees in 18 months and they're passable

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"