August 2014 Moms

Coming out swinging

I have had to deal with two annoying situations the past few days. Pre-pregnancy, I would have been annoyed and probably let them pass. But I have gotten ruthless. I have zero tolerance for stupid people right now, and I have confronted both of the people involved in these situations and called them out. While I "won," it made me feel horribly stressed, led me to become an overwhelmed, emotional mess who my husband had to mop up, and now I have a massive headache. Is anyone else feeling extremely aggressive? 
BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker

Re: Coming out swinging

• Your not alone! Since I've been pregnant I have no verbal filter and don't hide my true feelings and emotions which is difficult as times as people probably think I'm crazy and or rude but it's normal. Bottling up emotions is stressful and tiring you don't need that in too of what your going through! The best way to be is straight forward even if it's difficult for some people to swallow! People are so much more irritating when your pregnant #-o
  • Not alone, but being pregnant doesn't really change it, so much as just make it worse.  I've never had patience for stupid.  It's only worse now.  I get road rage leaving my driveway.  My driveway is 10 feet long and I'm already irate.  :\">
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • I've definitely been more aggressive. There are some things I've been dealing with long before being pregnant that I just kept sucking it up and keeping my mouth shut to not start an argument. Since being pregnant I'm like a whole new person. I just went off for the first time in my life and stood up to all the shit and said f@!k you! Although it caused some crazy stress I didn't really need while pregnant its the best thing that could've happened. Now I'm the calmest and happiest I've been in a long time. I still have the take no shit attitude but haven't had a reason to use it. Hopefully it stays that way. I feel bad for anyone who tries to mess with me lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"