April 2013 Moms

How was your day?

Between the food messes, throw up, and poop explosions, Elliott has been thru 6 changes of clothes today! Or was it 5? Pretty bad if I lost count! Whatcha got today?

Re: How was your day?

• Aww. I'm sorry, I hope he feels better soon! My day was good. DH took DD and me out to breakfast and I started crying when a song came on that was played at my sisters funeral. Only 3 songs were played so what are the odds? I was at the cemetary yesterday and I told DH that it was her thanking me for going to visit her. Lol but after breakfast, we went to lowes and got everything else we needed to finish up DDs room. Spent wayyyyyyy too much! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, hugs. Brayden is getting his incisors in and it's been HELL. Worse than any teeth he's gotten so far. Other than that we took a nice walk and stopped by a chicken wing cafe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 9pm... baby finally asleep. Thank you teething. Now time to start a 10 page paper due tomorrow.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • I know the feeling... My baby had something wrong with her stomach today too.  She projectile vomited twice.  I had to change the sheets and she is on her fourth set of pjs.  Then my nephew was over and he is hell on wheels.  So I got to listen to him and my 3 year old argue.  But on a brighter note, I have turned in my last project for graduation!!! And I had BBQ chicken, homemade mac and cheese, homemade candied yams and homemade collard greens for dinner! I earned that shit!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had a decent day, but Fin was a serious crying mess this afternoon, he felt a little warm so I gave him ibuprofen and he snuggled on the couch with me (which he never sits still for), seriously hope he isnt coming down with something.
    imageimageimage
  • I didn't have to clean poop out of the tub today, so that makes it a better day than yesterday. ;) We had a pretty good day, but are going a bit stir crazy with this weather, even MH and I. We packed up the kids after nap time and headed to the ILs for supper, just to get out of the house for a bit. Which is always great because then I don't have to clean up after supper. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"