October 2014 Moms

Weird discharge. TMI

I have had pretty constant discharge thoughout my pregnancy so far and I know it's normal, but today I had thick yellow/brownish mucous/stringy like discharge. It scared me because there was quite a bit when I wiped. I'm sure I'm overreacting we saw the little bean Thursday with a strong heartbeat of 153, but anything out of the ordinary makes my anxiety skyrocket. Anyone have a similar experience?

Re: Weird discharge. TMI

• I've had a similar experience, and everything was fine. I'd also been bleeding on and off, though. But even with that, the doctor isn't worried. I vote for "nothing to worry about." Everything I've read says there are ALL SORTS of discharge things to look forward to and expect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's probably leukorrhea. So nothing to worry about.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies! I haven't had anymore since the inital time so I'm assuming it was no big deal! I know seeing the heartbeat lessens the risk for miscarriage so I just need to calm myself!!
  • I have had discharge since the beginning of the pregnancy that looks similar to the end of a period.  I have always had a lot of mucus discharge (even before pregnancy), but the brownish color threw me for a loop.  The doctor said at my 8w appt that it probably isn't anything to be concerned about.  I go to the doctor again on Thursday for my 12w and I am going to mention it again.  I have had to keep myself calm every time I have been to the bathroom and seen it.  It usually happens about twice a week.  I tell myself that as long as I have no pain and there is not bright red spotting that I'm probably fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"