August 2014 Moms

Pregnant Girl Problems...

I'm at the bottom of my bag of ruffles and all that are left are the tiny broken pieces. 

They're so. hard. to. dip. 

My pregnancy hormones are going haywire. I'm sad. I'm  angry. I'm hungry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

Re: Pregnant Girl Problems...

• i want my husband to decide for me every meal what to eat. i understand!
  • Loading the player...
  • bobyn1113 said:

Valancyy said:

I have been known to dump them in a bowl, then put a pile of dip next to them in the bowl, then use a spoon to eat the dip and chips together.

You are a genius.

Best idea ever!

photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Ptarma said:
    LOL totally pregnant girl problems! And so similar to toddler problems... My son gets irrationally upset about "broken food" sometimes and cries when we try to feed him something he doesn't want for whatever reason. I feel like we relate about food like we never have before.
    Oh yeah, like when the banana breaks in half.  My youngest wants me to put it back together.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• I just finished a pint of Ben and Jerry's that was probably 3/4 full. And even though I feel a little sick, I could still eat more. Probably should of had that banana on the counter instead...
  • I really want some ruffles now.
  • I went grocery shopping today and bought chips ahoy reeces peanut butter cookies AND little debbie brownies. I have started buying like this since being pregnant...and I love it!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Mine is not food related. But most days I feel fantastic and great. But on days I feel bad I feel ROUGH. It's not just one thing, I have a splitting headache, my back hurts, my boobs and belly are stretching and itchy and I'm emotional. This happens about once every two weeks and I'm convinced it when I'm growing for baby. Good God though I wish I could break up the symptoms into different days instead all at once :( wahhh I'll go cry now
  • I already had a mug of ice cream but all I want to do is eat every snack I have readily available in my house. Sadly, I'm feeling too tired to get up and retrieve any of the snacks.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last night I called my DH at work begging him to go to McDonalds to get me a chicken sandwich once he was off, I HAD to have one. He came home with a giant rootbeer (also a huge craving of mine) and 4 McChickens. A little excessive, but I did sound desperate.

The way my mom put it, he received "hero status" for this wonderful act. 

And now, I have to have Ben and Jerries. So good. 
                                               BabyFruit Ticker image

• I have been craving sweets too. Last night I had ice cream and then an entire bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate. I need fruit & dairy right?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a huge craving for Wendy's last night and so I got me some... For about 4-5 hours I suffered from bad indigestion and afterwards I threw it up. Why can't I just enjoy junk food and not have pregnancy side effects get in my way?? *Cries*
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @Kelsbeno I'm currently eating your Ruffles.  sorrynotsorry
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • I am seriously craving potato chips and French onion dip now....and I am stranded at home without a car :((
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ever since I got pregnant, I had been wanting a snow cone, and when I finally get one, it makes me nauseous. But it was so good when I was eating it. They have a pickle juice kind, and I want one, even though it'll make me throw up.

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone
  • @racila I tried to get sone at lunch today... and they were out. Hugely disappointed. Looks like I will be sending H out to the grocery store tonight because now I am just getting angry about these stupid ruffles that keep eluding me. Side note, last night my last thought before I fell asleep was that I couldn't wait for morning so that I could eat another meal. I can't believe how hungry I am!
  • I find many of my problems involve food these days!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • kaypec90 said:

I actually got emotional this afternoon because I couldn't decide if I wanted brownies, chocolate cookies, or ice cream...

Oh yes...me too!!! I thought I was being "crabby"...but "emotional" is a much better word for it haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"