December 2013 Moms

FFSC...

2»

Re: FFSC...

• His birthday is right after the SEC Championship so one year I'm going to have an outdoor screen with the game on and a tailgating birthday. 
  • I had not thought about DS' birthday too much until today. We'll be in Florida visiting my family, so maybe a tropical theme with turtles. It will just be a few family and friends, I'm sure, so it won't be a huge to do unless my sister decides to go all out at her house. Alternate Christmases we'll be in Alberta, so I think this kid needs some decorated palm trees and pool parties in his life!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yezbick9 said:
    We're big football fans too. We have Lions season tickets. I could definitely make football happen.
    Lions and Tigers? I think I love you?
    Awww I wish you liked the Bears too, it could be Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
  • Everybody would be better without Cutler!
  • I love party planning! DS1's party next month will be a tonka truck/construction theme. LO's first birthday is going to be vintage Mickey Mouse... pintetest is where it's at when it comes to party ideas :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
    image image image

• I'm so excited for ds1 birthday in June! We're doing a toy story theme! Pizza from "pizza planet". A cool cake and alien cupcakes, and a fun toy story photo booth! Not sure about ds2 yet. But the football/tailgate party sounds like a good idea! His name is Brady, after all!!
  • Go wings.
    D13 June Siggy Challenge Awkward (Awesome) Bathing Suits
    photo d5230f4f-07cc-4b75-b11c-da060b42a66d.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"