July 2013 Moms
Options

Feeling accomplished!

I'm so excited! I just finished making my first batch of homemade laundry detergent. My oldest DD's Kindergarten teacher shared her recipe with me and said she loves it so I decided to give it a try. I'm hoping it really does last me as long as they say (around 9 months). All ingredients were under $25 so I'm super pumped about that! My house smells awesome right now and I can't wait to do a load of laundry!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Feeling accomplished!

• Options
    How awesome is that!!! I want to try!!!!!!

imageimageimage

• Options
    I've thought about doing that before. I've made my own fabric softener, but never tackled this because I've never been sure if they work well in a high deficiency washer (we have a front load).
    It says it's supposed to work in an HE washer too. We have an old school top loader. I'm just excited that it made so much and you only use 1-2 TB per load. YAY!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm curious about how it works!

I made my own dishwasher detergent for a while but honestly, I don't think it did as good of a job as just buying dish detergent.
  • Options
    Wow! I'd love to try, I just need to find those ingredients here :) let us know if it works!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"