Stay at Home Moms

Wanted to Share!$!

Re: Wanted to Share!$!

• @curlingrocks or somebody who can delete? Spam is so annoying...I can't believe people think that after we waste our time reading the post we're going to want to then start working for the annoying person who put it there.
  • It's not spam!! I just wanted to share but SORRY!! Won't do that again!!
  • Loading the player...
  • RUDE!!! I think its crazy how moms are so mean to each other on these forums!
  • Then don't look at it its quite simple actually!!
  • We don't need fancy pymrid scheme to stay home but thank you, take your crap somewhere else.
  • It's RUDE to try to sell crap to people this way, and WORSE to get them to join your team selling crap when all odds say they will only lose money. Good luck with that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• edited March 2014
  • I find it funny that its always the SAHM that always get a little whiled up about work!!

Um pyramid schemes are not work.
  • What is "whiled up"? Is that like riled up? And spending a bunch of money to buy a startup kit of crap no one wants isn't "work", thanks.
  • That's fine and all but It's not illegal..Look it up and prove it if u think it's illegal?

• It's a company just like 31 or Origami owl! NOT Illegal

• Not illegal, but still spam...go away Brandi!!!
  • The worst part is that stuff is UGLY. Trust me ladies don't bother.
  • AndrewsgalAndrewsgal member
    edited March 2014
    If you can't spell riled I doubt you will be very successful at well anything.
  • I am getting so whiled up here...
    April 2009
  • WHILED!!! Whiled, I say!
    :P

That's pwetty whiled!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Brandimichele123 Please review the Terms Of Use :

3. No Soliciting.

There are some incredibly talented Bumpies in our community with great ideas, but our boards are here for members to share ideas and hold discussions without feeling like they are being bombarded by promotions and solicitations. This applies to all sorts of businesses - photographers, graphic designers, Etsy shops, etc.

What does that mean exactly? No posts about your business, at all.

If a member asks for a business recommendation, you cannot respond with yours.

In your signature, you cannot mention your business whatsoever, or link to it (ebay, etsy, etc.)

You can, however, link to your personal blog.

If you are unsure about what's allowed (this can be confusing), just follow one general rule: other members should not be able to guess that you are a vendor of any sort.

Posts like yours today are strictly prohibited and a bannable offense - please refrain from posting similarly in the future.

Thank you!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• LOL this was posted on so many boards! So. Many. Boards. 
  • If I banned everyone on their first offense, this bored would be dead. :)

I'll look into whether she's been warned about this before...

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"