PSA: Babies R Us Friends and Family Sale — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

PSA: Babies R Us Friends and Family Sale

For anyone interested in Baby Jogger strollers, the 20% off coupon for the Babies R Us Friends and Family sale will work! My husband and I just ordered a 2014 City Mini GT and got it for $296 after tax. It's normally $350. Just thought I'd share!
LittleFish1

Re: PSA: Babies R Us Friends and Family Sale

• Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking for a discount on the City Select, but the website only had older discounted models. I've only been to Buy Buy Baby so I'm hoping BRU has a few more models in store!
  • BBColt78BBColt78 member
    edited April 2014
    Cmgudan said:
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking for a discount on the City Select, but the website only had older discounted models. I've only been to Buy Buy Baby so I'm hoping BRU has a few more models in store!
    @cmgudan Have you tried Amazon for your City Select? They have several colors in the single for $389. Shipping is free, 90 day free returns and in many states there is not tax added to your order.

EDIT: Amazon is selling through Albee Baby so you could just go there and check too!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • BRU changed their exclusions to now include Baby Jogger.  I hate BRU.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
    asm07
  • asm07asm07 member
    I saw that!!! Even worse, after we placed our order and received confirmation, I got another email saying the stroller was suddenly out of stock. Their loss. We ordered the stroller from pishposhbaby last night and will have it by tomorrow afternoon.
  • asm07 said:
    I saw that!!! Even worse, after we placed our order and received confirmation, I got another email saying the stroller was suddenly out of stock. Their loss. We ordered the stroller from pishposhbaby last night and will have it by tomorrow afternoon.
    Are you kidding me?  They are terrible!  The stroller is not out of stock!  I saw lots of them on the website yesterday.  They really are the shadiest company around.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • lks18lks18 member
    I went to BRU to buy our pack n play and they no longer had a coupon on their Web site for in store use but I just mentioned it to the cashier and he took the 20% off.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • asm07asm07 member

asm07 said:

Are you kidding me?  They are terrible!  The stroller is not out of stock!  I saw lots of them on the website yesterday.  They really are the shadiest company around.

I wish I was. I know, they really are awful. After I got the email I kept going to the site and trying to add it to my cart, but it wouldn't let me. Now I can add it to my cart, but of course they changed the rules on the discount. If the store here carried the teal color I would have tried getting the in store discount. Oh well. From now on I'll save my big purchases for other companies.

LittleApple
  • I ended up getting the City Select. My mom bought it as a gift and went to BedBathandBeyond. She just had them pull up my BBB registry in the store, and was able to purchase it with an expired 20% coupon.
    LittleApple
  • BRU is the worst. Ugh!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards