October 2014 Moms

~Plus Size Check In~

Hello mommas!

1) any appointments coming up?
2) how far along are you now?
3) general state of well being?
4) weight gain?
5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...

Re: ~Plus Size Check In~

• Hello!

1) any appointments coming up?   MFM with 1st Tri testing on Thursday!
    2) how far along are you now?  12 and a half weeks.  
    3) general state of well being?  Pretty good.  Still tired on and off with heartburn.  
    4) weight gain?  Down 2 pounds from the beginning of January (I dropped 6 pounds by week 8, so I have put back on 4 of those pounds in the last month).
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...   Probably Top Gear (BBC Version) and Doctor Who.  

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• 1) any appointments coming up? NT scan on April 8
    2) how far along are you now? 12 weeks today
    3) general state of well being? Great! I haven't really been sick at all. I had to take a step back from the board for a bit because I was stressing unnecessarily but now that I'm almost out of first tri, I'm able to relax a bit.
    4) weight gain? Actually down 5 lbs since the BFP. I attribute the weight loss to the amount of soda I've cut back on (used to drink 20-50 oz a day and since the BFP if I drink it at all, it's a single can but most days I have none).
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...Oh God, I fangirl about everything. My biggest obsessions would be the Outlander series of books, Harry Potter, and like 800 million tv shows.
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsvedo said:

1) any appointments coming up? NT scan on April 8
    3) general state of well being? Great! I haven't really been sick at all. I had to take a step back from the board for a bit because I was stressing unnecessarily but now that I'm almost out of first tri, I'm able to relax a bit.
    4) weight gain? Actually down 5 lbs since the BFP. I attribute the weight loss to the amount of soda I've cut back on (used to drink 20-50 oz a day and since the BFP if I drink it at all, it's a single can but most days I have none).
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...Oh God, I fangirl about everything. My biggest obsessions would be the Outlander series of books, Harry Potter, and like 800 million tv shows.

I am obsessed with the Outlander series! I just started reading it this year - I'm on the 7th book now. Can't wait for the Starz series to start!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1) any appointments coming up? Thursday to hear the heartbeat on Doppler (hopefully it is audible!)

2) how far along are you now? 10w2d

3) general state of well being? Ugh blah. Nausea most days, vomiting several times a week. And fatigue. But looking forward to the second tri!

4) weight gain? I think I've lost about 5 pounds, not much of an appetite.

5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...
    Oh a lot of things! I love reading the outlander series currently. Lots of tv shows (scandal, Greys, revenge, the list goes on and on...).

• mrsvedomrsvedo member
    edited March 2014
    Hello mommas! 1) any appointments coming up? Yes, NT scan and harmony test on Wed
    2) how far along are you now? 11 days 6 weeks
    3) general state of well being? Tired and hungry but happy. Backache is also becoming an issue
    4) weight gain? Yes :/ 7 pounds. I started walking again so I hope I level off for second tri
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...: Harry Potter I've been a fan since I was a teen, I'm seriously considering a HP Neutral nursery lol haven't told DH yet. Love outlander series. Bunch of TV shows.
    @mrsvedo‌ will you be watching the starz outlander tv show during the summer?
    Eta: breaks
    Religiously and obsessively. :P We're actually going to the UK for my sister's wedding in July and I've spent as much time trying to figure out how to take an Outlander tour in Scotland as helping her plan her wedding.
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) any appointments coming up? Tuesday check up and 3/7/14 ultrasound/screening
    3) general state of well being? stomach and GI stuff sucks and get tired easily
    4) weight gain? well, I was down about 10 lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy due to lifestyle changes and a never ending stomach bug/MS, but I'm up about 3lbs. now that I'm eating more normally 
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect...I wouldn't call myself a fan girl per se, but I do get obsessed with book series like Divergent, Hunger Games, etc. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• 1) any appointments coming up?  Yes I have my monthly checkup on Friday and I will be getting the MaterniT21 drawn too.  I'm so excited to find out what we will be having!!

2) how far along are you now? 13 wk 1 d

3) general state of well being? I'm feeling pretty good other than still feeling pretty exhausted most of the time.

4) weight gain? I've lost about 13 lbs since January, which is normal for me.  I lost with both my other pregnancies too and babies grew just fine.

5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about?   I love NBA basketball (Go Bulls!!) 

DS #1  1/10/2004

DS #2  2/1/2006

EDD #3  10/5/2014

BabyFruit Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. I have an appointment next monday for the heartbeat and some bloodtests

2.9 weeks

3. I am exhausted and nauseous.

4. I have not looks, I have been eating thins I normally don't because of the nausea

5. I am a geek fangirl - star wars, firefly, doctor who, dragonage, costuming.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1) any appointments coming up? Next Friday (4/11) is my next regular monthly appointment.

2) how far along are you now? 14 w today!

3) general state of well being?  I was really sick yesterday, so I'm still sort of getting over that and feeling miserable.  But other than that, I've been doing good!

4) weight gain? I shudder to think.  I've probably gained between 5-10.  It was 2 at my last appointment.

5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about?  Some books, a few TV shows, a couple of musicians and actors.

I'm LOVING all the Outlander love in this thread!!  DH figured out that we would have to get a cable box and everything in order to get Starz this summer (we have super-basic cable right now), but his parents agreed to get it for the summer for me!
  • 1) any appointments coming up? tomorrow, blood pressure and blood sugar check :(
    2) how far along are you now? 9 wks 3 days
    3) general state of well being? nauseous, boobs are super sore
    4) weight gain? 6 lbs :(
    5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect... big fan of  the author Janet Evanovich, Notre Dame Football
  • 1) any appointments coming up? I had my Panorama blood draw today and a quick u/s because I had spotting over the weekend, but my real appointment is my first OB appointment on Wednesday (had been with the RE before).

2) how far along are you now?  9w5d.

3) general state of well being? Does exhausted count as an answer here?  If so, that's pretty much it. :)

4) weight gain?  None.  Probably have lost a few pounds because I'm almost never hungry anymore.  I have to force myself to eat.

5) GTKY: what are you a fan girl about? I.e. Sports, books, movies, music, shows, ect... I'm a huge sports fan.  Mostly college sports, but I can be convinced to get into most things if there are playoffs or something on.  I also love to read, but pretty much never something serious.  Since I spend my whole day reading boring, serious stuff, I like to read light books for fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"