October 2014 Moms

Sunday Symptoms Check-In

How are you feeling today?

Rants/Randoms:

GTKY: Where did your name come from?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Symptoms Check-In

• How are you feeling today?  I feel fine today, just congested (which I found out I can blame on pregnancy!)  Also, still learning to adjust my eating habits as heavy meals like to sit in my stomach taking forever to get digested (blech) but otherwise I get really hungry!

Rants/Randoms:  I wasted several hours yesterday shopping for a dress to wear for a wedding next weekend.  Came home empty handed.  I don't have a bump or much of a belly yet (well, no more than I did before, and it's not *that* much) but it was hard to find anything flattering.  Why aren't there more A-line dresses out right now??  I look good in an A-line dress (as do most women!)

GTKY: Where did your name come from?  I think my parents (eh, probably my mom mostly) just liked it.  My two sisters have names that start with K so people were convinced I would end up with a K as well...nope.  My two sisters' middle names are after our grandmothers, so, when it came to daughter #3, my parents had run out of grandmothers and gave me my mom's name as a middle name...which does start with a K ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How are you feeling today? A little nauseated, but not too bad. I'm apparently suffering from a total aversion to potatoes.

Rants/Randoms: Someone's @&*^&*(# car alarm went off at 6 a.m. and didn't get turned off until 6:37 a.m.

GTKY: Where did your name come from? Hebrew.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

April siggy challenge -- FLOWERS!!!

• Loading the player...
  • How are you feeling today? crappy.  I don't think its pregnancy related though.  DH has the stomach for the 2nd time and I think has given it to me for the 2nd damn time.  

Rants/Randoms: I'm finally feeling better and wanting to eat better but I still have so much junk in the house and I don't want to throw it out.  So of course I've been eating all of it!  I'll be glad when its all gone. 

GTKY: Where did your name come from? My dad wanted something simple.  My mom named me after a shade of blue and a place in Ireland.  My middle name is my Uncle's middle name.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• How are you feeling today? Blah. Tired, vomiting, nausea... Been a long day. Rants/Randoms:so excited to be ten weeks! After my mc at seven weeks, feel so happy to be in the double digits! GTKY: Where did your name come from? My grandfather picked it out. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker EDD oct 22, 14
  • How are you feeling today? Sudden burst of energy!  Cleaned my entire house along with washing carpets, floors and 4 loads of laundry... Hopefully I will sleep well tonight because this insomnia crap needs to go if my other symptoms are going as well!

Rants/Randoms:  I'm sick of the rainy weather here...I need sunshine.

GTKY: Where did your name come from?  My father gave me my mother's name...which I am forever grateful.  Both my parents dies in September 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"