February 2013 Moms

Talked to my FI

I was finally able to talk to my fiancé this morning about him cheating. He swears up and down that he has not cheated on me, though he really wanted to at the time. He said he is going to talk to the women to find out why she is saying something happened between them. From my discussion with him, it sounds like this program has put him in a lot better place, and he really wants to be there for his family and our new baby.
I also talked to him about a situation I posted about here a while ago, and one of you ladies reminded me about, in which I found some inappropriate flirtatious text messages that he had sent. When we had argued about it before, he had also told me that he never cheated but being flirtatious was just how he was and that I could leave if I didn't like it. I didn't stand up for myself then because I was so afraid of losing him. This morning I told him how much that had hurt me and that if he couldn't stop flirting with other women, then we shouldn't be together. He apologized and told me that was wrong of him to say that to me and that it won't be happening anymore.
It sounds like his attitude has really changed, and I'm so happy with the progress he has made. I really think things are going to work out for the best. It's going to take a while for him to completely earn back my trust, but I'm happy with the direction we're headed.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Talked to my FI

• I'm glad to hear you are in a better place :)
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • It sounds like you're pretty happy with his progress, so I'm happy for you, but like @DC said, please be cautious. It sounds like you're stronger now than you were back then though. Good for you for standing up for what you want. :-)

imageimage

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Im glad he's doing well with his program. I hope things continue to progress in the right direction for you guys!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"