August 2014 Moms

NBR: Game of Thrones

Curious to know if there are any other fans out there? First episode is next Sunday and I am soooo excited! Tonight, a friend came over and we watched an episode and now I am getting pumped for this next season. My husband has read all the books and says that this season will be even more epic than the last!
\:D/

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

Re: NBR: Game of Thrones

• I'm soooooo excited!

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Loading the player...
  • We don't have HBO, so we're behind. We just received season 3 in the mail today from the in-laws so we're binge watching it now! I've read all the books, so I'm super excited to finish watching this season!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!  DH and I have both read the books.  I personally love the freak out texts I get from a friend who has not read the books because she is normally shocked by who has died next. 

• edited March 2014
    @PunkieNight and those of you who have read the books, have you read the new chapter that was just released online? DH was all excited about it. :)

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Love the show and am so excited for it ti start back up! Last season was great so looking fwd to this one!!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • YAAHHHHSS!!! I've been reading the books since 1997! I re-read the whole series at least twice per year, THAT obsessed! I knew I would like the show because all of my favorite shows are from HBO. There are certain departures from the books that I side-eye, and I've definitely had my fair share of uber-nerdy pointless arguments about the changes, but on the whole, I adore the show and especially how it's been cast. Cannot WAIT to chat with y'all about it weekly!
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

• We're stoked for the new GoT season - right as TWD is ending. We're both reading the books so it'll be interesting to see how they continue the storyline with all the changes that have been made between the two.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm really excited! DH and I are watching last season again before the next one starts. I've read all the books and like the changes they've made to make the story fit for TV.

• We're re watching season 3 right now. DH has read all the books and sometimes he's bad about spoilers, but we love the show. Can't wait for season 4.
  • I really need to make myself find the time to finish the books.  I've read them on and off for a few years, but I'm not very far in (book 3, I think).  They're LONG, but I really enjoy them and I love the show!  I'm excited it's almost back!  I hadn't been paying attention and didn't realize it was so soon!
  • DH and I are huge fans! we've both read all the books and debate our theories often. HBO has been playing 3 episodes a night for the past week and I haven't missed an episode. I love rewatching them and I am so excited for the upcoming season! If you don't know what's in store, be prepared to have your mind blown!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Sarafar4 said:
    DH and I are huge fans! we've both read all the books and debate our theories often. HBO has been playing 3 episodes a night for the past week and I haven't missed an episode. I love rewatching them and I am so excited for the upcoming season! If you don't know what's in store, be prepared to have your mind blown!
    Can't wait!!!
    :D

• ewersin said:
    Curious to know if there are any other fans out there? First episode is next Sunday and I am soooo excited! Tonight, a friend came over and we watched an episode and now I am getting pumped for this next season. My husband has read all the books and says that this season will be even more epic than the last!

We watch the series and love it, we can't wait till Sunday. I have not read the books. I've though about it, are they really good? I don't LOVE to read but enjoy reading something that can really grab my attention.
  • Hubby and I love the show.  I'm only on book two though.  I finally bit the bullet and got them on my kindle so I could read them during slow times at work. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• ewersin said:

We watch the series and love it, we can't wait till Sunday. I have not read the books. I've though about it, are they really good? I don't LOVE to read but enjoy reading something that can really grab my attention.

I listen to them on my iPod. I have trouble finding time to sit and read books unless we are traveling. The reader does a good job with the character voices, though he's not the best I've heard.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"