Saturday Check-in 3/29 — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

Saturday Check-in 3/29

Hi Ladies! Sorry this is so late today we just got back from our birth class. I hope you all had great weeks! If you are just joining our check-in welcome, this thread is for ladies whose tickers move up on Saturdays.

1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie?

2. Any upcoming dr. appointments? Any appointment updates?

3. How are you doing emotionally? How are you feeling physically?

BONUS
If money were no object where would you travel and why?

Re: Saturday Check-in 3/29

• KMW08KMW08 member
    edited March 2014
    1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie?
    5wks - Appleseed

2. Any upcoming dr. appointments? Any appointment updates?
    Saw my gestational sac measuring right on target this past tues. Next appt is april 8.

3. How are you doing emotionally? How are you feeling physically?
    Pretty good. Starting to have a bit of anxiety. Wishing for some symptoms in full force -- I realize I'm early though. I do have waves of nausea/fatigue/hunger so I'm taking those as a good thing.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• 1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie? 35 weeks, a coconut! 

2. Any upcoming dr. appointments? Any appointment updates? Nothing this past week, this upcoming Friday is my last bi-weekly appointment and then it's EVERY WEEK! Holy crap!!!

3. How are you doing emotionally? How are you feeling physically? Emotionally I'm ok, but a little sadness is starting to creep in with my EDD anniversary of my first angel coming up on 4/1. It's also my grandparent's wedding anniversary, though my grandmother is no longer with us. I'm sad that she'll never get to meet this baby, and I'm sad I never got to meet to first I lost. It will be a bittersweet day for sure, and I just hope I don't have to see any pregnancy related April Fools jokes that day. 

Physically I'm hanging in there. I'm not quite at the "get this kid out of me!" phase yet, but give me another 2 weeks and I think I might be!

BONUS
    If money were no object where would you travel and why? Italy is at the top of my list. But if money were no object, I'd opt for a 6 month tour of Europe. Sort of "Eat, Pray, Love"-ish, but probably more eating, less praying, and lots of hubby loving!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) gestation: 39w. It's a baby.
    2) upcoming: baby will be evicted on Monday. As in tomorrow. :-O

3) feeling: excited, anxious, nervous. It's like your whole pregnancy in one day. OMG I'm going I have a baby. I hope. Holy crap this is happening. Plus, this is most likely my last, so it's a little weird to think baby making, with all the joys and pains and fears is behind me. Physically, I'm done. Which is excellent timing.

bonus: hmmmm. I want to go everywhere. Literally. Just one trip though, we're planning Ireland/Scotland for dh's 40th, so I guess that one?

I have to wish you all such good luck with your pregnancies. This board has been amazing and helped keep me sane. I'll be lurking around once baby comes in whatever time I have.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
    LunaBug924
  • @mmnumber5 Woo A/S time you're nearly half-baked!

@KMW08 Welcome! Glad to see everything is on track sending growing vibes your way for your next appointment!

Elbug EDDs are had to deal with. I'm due 3 days after the 1yr anniversary of my 1st loss EDD. Please pm me if you need extra hugs.

@LunaBug924 Holy moly weekly appointments! If it wasn't real before it is now! I'm sorry you have a loss EDD coming up tomorrow, and I agree anyone who posts fake pregnancy test is an ass and I really hope I don't see any either.

ksulli Good Luck today lady! I can't wait to read all about it (when you are ready).
  • I'm late! We finally got our new car dealt with yesterday so between that and the all day birth class Saturday I did a pretty crappy job of getting back over to the check-in. Sorry Ladies!

1. 34 weeks, Butternut squash.

2. U/S Tuesday to check his size (my fundal height was 39w at 33w) and my fluid levels.

3. I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable, he's definitely running out of room. Emotionally I'm good, I feel very close to the "safe" zone and that makes me really happy.

BONUS
    I'm with all the girls on a euro trip. On my must visit are Spain, Italy, France and Greece based solely off my culinary degree/fat-kid tendencies. I'd like to see all of Europe it's on our couples dream-list we'd love to get train tickets and bum around. Our friend emigrated from Poland and has family all over Europe and she's invited us to go every year for the last 3 years.
  • JessicaG220JessicaG220 member
    edited March 2014

1. How many weeks? What fruit/veggie? 11 weeks.  Lime!

2. Any upcoming dr. appointments?  Any appointment updates?  Next appointment is April 15.  Ahh I cannot wait!

3. How are you doing emotionally? How are you feeling physically?   Emotionally I am a wreck.  I am both terrified that something will go wrong with this pregnancy, and I am feeling really depressed that tomorrow is April 1.  I hate April.  I wish I could just skip the entire month and go straight to May.  Getting through Ava's angelversary on 4/17 is going to be so tough for me.

BONUS If money were no object where would you travel and why?  California.  I'm dying to go to LA and Hollywood and San Diego and San Francisco...!  I've been to Italy, Great Britain, Scotland, and Austria, and also Mexico, Jamaica, and Punta Cana, so I'd like to just stay in the U.S.  :)

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards